- Salary Offer As per ASLO Organization Salary Scale
- Experience 3 years’ experience in relevant field
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 12 Months
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference VA-2022-ASLO-004
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date January 20, 2022
- Education Bachelor degree in relevant field
ASLO is an Afghan non-governmental, non-political, non-profit and non-partisan organization and has the status of legal entity. The organization was informally established in 2012 and was officially registered with the ministry of economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 2013.
ASLO is Currently working in the Following sectors in Afghanistan:
• Humanitarian aid
• Agriculture and livestock.
- Wash and Sanitation
• Health& nutrition
• Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
• Rural development and social protection.
- Child protection
• Research and Survey project performance and evaluation, training and capacity development,
• Gender equality/equity.
• Food security
• Emergency response and supporting refugees and IDPs and returnees,
• Legal Aid and access to justice.
ASLO seeking for technically skilled candidates for the position of IT technician. The duties of an IT technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
The IT technicians shall understand the organization systems technical needs, understand the problems, and implement solutions.
- Installing and configuring software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Development of ASLO website. And social Media
- Daily upload of the organization updates on the ASLO website.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Proficient in database programming and software installation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Please write the Job title/Vacancy Number on the subject line of your email.
- Application with CV should be received by January 20, 2022.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
- Equal opportunity will be provided to both male and female candidates.
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED