- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AUB/HR/024-014
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education High School
- close Date February 25, 2024
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a full-fledged privately owned commercial bank incorporated on October 4, 2007. The Bank obtained its banking license under the Banking Laws of Afghanistan from the Central Bank of Afghanistan (DA Afghanistan Bank) and received incorporation license from Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA). The Bank is currently operating through 34 branches and 13 booths in Kabul and other big cities of Afghanistan. The bank is offering financial products and services in both Conventional and Islamic Banking across these branches.
AUB is strengthened with the most professional bankers of the region and driven by the strategic goals set out by its Board of Management and Supervisory Board, the Bank has invested in the state of the art core banking system, Flex cube, in order to provide its customers with an extensive range of products and services. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
Investment Manager is responsible to assess and make analyze about customer Investment applications using a range of criteria including purpose of application, Investment viability, and customer payment history and customer credit-worthiness.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the day to day management of the Investment Section.
- To ensure that Investment section operates effectively and efficiently.
- To control daily monitoring.
- To attend the Investment Committee and report on all investment matters and to provide management information as required.
- To ensure that decisions taken by the Investment Committee are implemented and to be responsible for the formulation and implementation of a detailed strategy consistent with Committee policy.
- To keep proper documentation record for the investment clients.
- To analysis and finalize the investment cases before MIC (Management Investment Committee).
- To visit clients / investment customers (if needed to travel to provinces as well).
- To assess, analyze and interpret complicated financial information.
- To undertaking risk assessment analysis.
- To supervise investment transactions and monitor Fund performance taking action as appropriate.
- To keep company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits.
- To use Investment -scoring systems for small Investment amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans).
- To keep knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues).
- To help in order to enhance the quality of Investment applications.
- To monitor clients on quarterly basis.
- To Prepare chart/loan documents.
- To follow up investment clients business licenses.
- To collecting all required documents from the investment clients.
- To do marketing for clean and potential investment customers.
- To do the recoveries of the investment clients.
- To provide Non – Funded Facilities (i.e. Bank Guarantees and Letter of Credit).
- To report to his/her line Manager.
- To do monthly training to investment section.
- Any other tasks which will be given by the authority of the bank or the line manager.
- Bachelor in Business administration /Economics.
- Diploma in Islamic banking and finance (Optional).
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience related to Investment.
- IT literate and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office and in particular a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Business development and client relationship skills, track record and ability to focus on clients’ needs effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this vacancy can submit their full applications which contain (application letter, updated CV, national identity card – tazkera/passport and recent photo) electronically to the below-mentioned email.
Important Note: please cc the email firstname.lastname@example.org while sending your application.
The subject line of your email must only be the vacancy number, so please copy the below vacancy number and paste it into the subject line of your email, otherwise; your application will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.