- Salary Offer according to SCA salary
- Years of Experience To have had no formal work experience
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Contract Duration others
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HRM/KMO 080 -22
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period Not Specified
- Education Bachelor Degree
- close Date July 7, 2022
About Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA):
The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) has been working in Afghanistan since 1982, presently managing development Programs concerning Health, Education, Rural Livelihoods and Community Governance, with a total annual budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is slightly over 7,386.During the last 10 years SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming, and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities, and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with particular focus on women, girls, boys and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development. SCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience without regard to age (18-65 years), ethnicity, religion, marital status, gender, or physical disability
- Serve as the first contact with staff who need technical assistance via the phone or email
- Perform troubleshooting using different diagnostic techniques
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and/or software issues
- Provide quick resolution
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide needed information on IT products or services
- Keep record of problems and their resolution
- Follow-up with Staff
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve
- Maintain technical documentation and service catalog on installation of software, configuration of hardware and problem troubleshooting
- Quality check of new procured IT items
- Photocopying, scanning, bidding of books.
- Other tasks assign by senior staff.
- To be Afghan citizen
- To be no older than 30 years
- To be graduate student from a recognized university but no longer than 24 months ago graduated.
- To have had no formal work experience
- Holding Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Basic knowledge of English language
- Basic knowledge of Ms. Office package
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a CV with a motivation letter of no more than 500 words in English explaining their motivation and how this internship will build on their career dreams;
- To apply online please send your application / CV and motivation letter through apply below link:
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.