- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 5 years
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Contract Duration Not Specified
- Contract Type Not Specified
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AFG-NIM-PRO-28-2023
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date April 5, 2023
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
To successfully manage business strategies for electronic banking channels
Direct and manage business initiatives by acting as the prime business analyst for the division
Act as a primary business custodian for all electronic channels, redistributing customer traffic to effective low cost alternates and overall management on call center
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures all functions are completed and resources are allocated properly to meet the quality and productivity standards of the ATMs and POS.
- Continuously evaluate process and procedures for efficiency and implements efficiency improvements.
- Works with new and existing clients to complete all registration required for the issuance of ATM cards or POS.
- Manage daily operations of the ATM and POS network and develop appropriate procedures to ensure uptime, trouble shooting, remedial measures and continues ATM & POS operations.
- Monitor progress and ensure that the targets are achieved timely.
- Develops, recommends, and implements ATM strategies to take advantage of business opportunities, technology, and ATM network enhancements.
- Take proper care of coordination with other related departments of the bank regarding installation, maintenance and replenishment of ATMs/POS.
- Handle cardholder queries/complains/adjustments professionally and on-time.
- Conduct investigation for debit card fraud and ensure proper monitoring and control.
- Oversee testing and implementation of ATMs and POS.
- Ensure compliance of ATMs and POS with applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Oversee and monitor budget expenditures including vendor service agreements and maintenance contracts.
- Assist with the selection, coaching, evaluation and development of department staff, provide technical guidance to junior personnel on operating and maintenance procedures.
- Monitor trends and technology in the ATM/POS/Card industry while reporting and making appropriate recommendations.
- Other job-related tasks ass assigned by the management.
- University degree in IT, Networking, Business Administration. Master degree will be preferred.
- 5+ year experience in the field of ATM functions.
- Past experience in banking will be an advantage.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to derive innovative solutions.
- In-depth understanding of sponsorship of ATM/POS, association rules, banking regulations and operating procedures, and processor systems.
- Knowledge of varied ATM processor system functionality and operations.
- Positive approach in interactions with customers and team members.
- Excellent written/Verbal skill in Afghan local languages as well as in English.
- Accurate with excellent relationship skills.
- Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this position can submit their application (CV, Cover Letter, and recent photo) electronically to bellow mention email. Please include the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview