- Salary Offer As per organization salary scale
- Experience NA
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Contract Duration 6-Months
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference Intern-01-2022
- Gender Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period Unspecified
- Close Date January 20, 2022
- Education University Graduate
About CARE AFGHANISTAN:
CARE is a non-governmental, non political, non-profit, non-partisan and non-sectarian humanitarian organization, extending its relief and development assistance to those in need.
- Summary of Key Functions
The incumbent of the position is responsible for Key relations
- Reports Administration Department
- Coordinate with internally with all programs as per admin department needs
- Duty Locations Kabul Main Office
- Key Results Expected:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning and recording.
- Maintain hard copy filing system within various unit in admin department.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Assist in resolves administrated problems by coordinating preparing of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Visiting governmental ministries and agencies for assignment follow-ups.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- During the internship program the Intern is required that the business concepts and theories to real decision-making and performing administrative tasks.
- Increase proficiency in specific business disciplines; such as administrative management, operations management, finance document processing.
- Develop and improve business skills in communication, office technology, quantitative reasoning, and teamwork.
- Following weekly administrative tasks with relevant governmental ministries and departments.
- Observe and participate in business operations and decision-making with various units in administration department.
- Meet professional role models and potential mentors who can provide guidance, feedback, and support.
- Assist administrative staff in preparing summaries of small financial documents and follow up with finance department.
- Assist DMO in scanning daily documents follow ups with finance on files which is ready to be scanned.
- Develop a solid work ethic and professional behavior, as well as a commitment to ethical conduct and social responsibility.
- Good listener and quick learner
- Punctual, Honest and dedicated
- Capable to work within a multicultural environment
- Capable to work within office and visit governmental ministries and departments
- University graduates
Good command of English, Dari and Pashtu languages both verbal & written.
Please submit your completed CARE Standard Job application form (http://www.acbar.org/applicationform) to Afg.Vacancies@care.org before the closing date, applications without Care Standard Job application form will be considered for shortlisting.
Applications after closing date will not be accepted.
Please Indicate the position title, Vacancy Number and Location in the Subject Line (Intern Intern-01-2022 Kabul) otherwise your application will not be considered.
Please note that there is no telephonic inquiry and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with and call for Interview.
The successful applicant will be expected to undergo a Security check, Bridger check & Reference check and be compliant and sign up to Care Afghanistan’s Code of Conduct, PSHA (Prevention from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse) and other Care Afghanistan policies prior to a final offer being made.
Qualified People with Physical Disabilities and Female candidate are highly encourage to apply.
CARE IS COMMITTED TO CHILD PROTECTION POLICY (Available at: http://bit.ly/CAREAFG_Child_Protection_Policy)