- Salary Offer Based on the organization policy
- Address Jalal Abad, kabul & Charikar
- Years of Experience At least 5 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 1 Year with 3 Months probationary
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference TAO/VA/PRN/NGR/SR01
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period Not Specified
- Education Masters/ or Bachelors in Bussiness Management or related field with at least +7 years of experience
- close Date March 28, 2023
About Tech For Afghanistan:
Teach for Afghanistan Organization (TAO) is a local Afghan organization with mission is to create a movement of collective leadership by empowering young Afghan men and women in most under-resourced schools to ensure all Afghan children have the opportunity to reach its highest potential. TAO provides an opportunity to Afghanistan’s most promising university graduates to serve as full-time teachers to children in the country’s most under-resourced schools. The fellowship is a two-year long commitment to teach in a classroom and create a productive environment of learning. The fellowship journey develops leadership skills in Fellows by constant support and mentoring. Through the two-year Fellowship program, these change makers get exposed to the grass root reality and then post the Fellowship, they work across the system in their own capacities to solve the educational inequity. TAO is based in 3 Provinces, Kabul, Nangarhar and Parwan, has placed over 400 Fellows in +100 schools impacting +100,000 students across 12 districts in these provinces. TAO is a partner organization of Teach For All which is a global network of +60 independent partner organizations around the world.
- Regularly visit and monitor TAO fellows, fellow coaches and alumni activities inside schools, parent meetings, community gatherings.
- Follow up on implementation of evaluations and evaluation recommendations to ensure the optimal use of evaluation findings by project teams and future project designs for TAO
- Support the development and implementation of program evaluability assessments, evaluation terms of reference, evaluation plans, tools and key evaluation questions.
- Oversee evaluation data flow, data management and analyze data (both quantitative and qualitative) obtained from evaluation tools and secondary sources (Fellow Coaches)
- Work with the Impact Measurement team (Fellow coaches) to fully understand key programmatic drivers, processes and needs; including current challenges and future objectives
- Support the development and implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Provide expertise in measurement and evaluation (M&E) planning and methodology to
The team for strategic planning for impact Measurement.
- Responsible to bring changes in order to fit the impact strategy
- Reporting the assessment of impact measurement to TAO HQ on regular basis
- Should be able to design a database for comparing the current operation with the designed impact in strategic goals of TAO.
- Providing analysis of educational impact and its social impact to TAO.
- Designing and collecting data for annual impact magazine by TAO.
- To ensure that Students’ vision designed by TAO is applied and the impact is measured.
- Preparing and submitting timely narrative reports to ministry of education and its directorates, ministry of economy and its directorates.
- Preparing and submitting detailed narrative reports of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, mid-year and annual activities of fellows, fellow-coaches, students, alumni and all other activities inside the provincial office.
- Working closely with fellow coaches and fellows to help them achieve their targets.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports.
- Preparing all program reports for TAO donors, external partners and HQ office.
- Conduct regular management, reporting and impact evaluation training for TAO staff, fellows and alumni.
- Participating in the development and monitoring of the work plan designed by TAO (HQ)
- Participating in all TAO external meetings at provincial level.
Skills and Abilities/Requirement:
1- Must have Master’s degree in business administration, Report Writing or M&E.
2- Experience of working with large teams, teachers, schools and universities.
3- Strong familiarity with government reporting system, donor reporting, impact evaluation methods, strategies and have proven knowledge of developing concept notes.
4- Must have at least 5 years experience in project management, report writing, impact evaluation.
5- Ability to conduct surveys, project researches, cost estimation and project design
6- Proven ability to build networks and establish relationships in order to work collaboratively with groups/ individuals, government and donor organizations.
7- Good presentation and facilitation skills, organization and planning skills, particularly around events Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to persuade, motivate, inspire and lead.
8- Strong problem solving and strategic thinking skills with experience of and an aptitude for strategic planning and positive attitude to challenges and opportunities.
9- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with fluency in English, Dari & Pashto.
10- A strong commitment to develop, promote and practice TAO’s vision, mission, values and strategy with a particular focus on improving TAO impact inside schools and local communities.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a detailed application letter and contact details, no later than 28/02/2023 to email@example.com .
Note: Please clearly indicate “Impact Measurement & Reporting Senior Officer” and the Vacancy Number: TAO/VA/PRN/NGR/SR01 in the subject line.