- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Experience 3 - 5 Years
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Permanent
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference AHEAD/SRHR/01
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility NO
- Probation Period Unspecified
AHEAD which means (Assistance for Health, Education and Development). This is a on-political, non-government, and non profit organization. This company established by helping Afghan trained professionals ,who are committed to contribute in improvement of Afghan social development, Public Health, Educational programs and civil society. This organization is related Ministry of Economy with under license of NO1259.
This Company is looking for for Human Resources officer who will be responsible to lead most of Human Resources function within This company (AHEAD) that includes, but is not limited to training and development, recruitment, oversight, time and attendance record keeping and training and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to help the implementation and development of Human Resources/HR systems and initiatives
- Able to provide procedures and counseling on policies
- Able to Assist good in performance management processes
- Able to help the management of grievance and disciplinary issues
- Should Maintain all employees records according to legal requirements and policy
- Able to review working an employment conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Preparing the payroll all the reports in accordance with the time and attendance report on a monthly.
- active involvement in recruitment by preparing posting ads, job descriptions, and managing the hiring process
- Implementing and creating effective onboarding all plans
- Able to develop development and training programs
- Experience in administration, HR Officer or other related HR position.
- Good Knowledge in important HR functions such as: raining & development, pay & benefits, recruitment …
- Able to Know the laws of labor and disciplinary procedures
- Good in MS Office
- Understanding of HRMS is also important
- Best skills of time-management and organizational
- Best Communication skills
- Best Interpersonal Skills
- Able to solve decision-making aptitude and problems
- Also BA/BSc in business administration
All candidates can submit their CVs with a cover litter to following email:
please write vacancy number and province in subject line of email. No cv will be accepted after close date. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.