- Salary Offer As Per Organization
- Address Kabul
- Years of Experience A Minimum of three (3) years of experience in HR filed
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 48 Months
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference ASLO-KBL-2-8-001
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education At least Bachelor's degree
- close Date August 31, 2022
About ASLO-Nationl NGO:
ASLO is an Afghan non-governmental, non-political, non-profit and non-partisan organization and has the status of legal entity. The organization was informally established in 2012 and was officially registered with the ministry of economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 2013.
ASLO is Currently working in the Following sectors in Afghanistan:
• Humanitarian aid
• Agriculture and livestock.
• Wash and Sanitation
• Health& nutrition
• Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
• Rural development and social protection.
• Child protection
• Research and Survey project performance and evaluation, training and capacity development,
• Gender equality/equity.
• Food security
• Emergency response and supporting refugees and IDPs and returnees,
• Legal Aid and access to justice.
The HR/Admin Officer will be responsible for carrying the following and not limit to:
- Prepare, and update all national staff monthly staff list and payrolls with proper available and current grants/departments allocations and Kabul HR for Checking and submit to finance for salary payment
- Devlope the TOR of Jobs adn Announce all potential positions locally in field and collect their CVs.
- Prepare Candidates Evaluation Sheet (Long/Short list) for all announced positions and send to the relevant department for shortlisting.
- Implement recruitment procedures as laid down in staff handbook for the positions and keep records of all recruitments.
- Provide job offer and contract to the selected candidate and give orientation to new hired staff.
- Ensure the implementation of all approved policies including the National Staff Handbook.
- Ensure HR policies are introduced as required and staffs’ understood and acknowledged.
- Arrange interview committee for written test and oral test.
- Make separation check list for national staff before the last payment.
- Complete exit evaluation upon separation of employee.
- Continue follow up and check of local staff attendance sheets and give feedback for any tardiness or absentees to line manager.
- Perform scanning of HR documents on monthly basis and send them to Kabul office.
- Responsible to coordinate the staff annual appraisal for each employee according to their annual anniversary dates. Ensure that all employees are evaluated by their line managers at the end of probation period and annual performance appraisal due date.
- Maintain HR office files in proper way and keep records of all correspondences.
- Prepare certificate of services for all staff at the end of employment with IMC
- Provide monthly report (eg. Leave record, new hired, separated staff etc.) For payroll processing to Country HR & Admin Manager.
- Any other duties which is given by Country HR & Admin Manager.
- Develop the HR say team and prepare the Job announcement for the need position on the organization.
- To ensure the CVs are received and put in a folder properly and handed over to the relevant section head for short listing and further process.
- To work on Oracle and other HR online system to review the recruitment process.
- To work on updating HRMIS report on monthly bases.
- To act as an administrator on the written tests of applicants and to participate in the interviews
- Monthly reporting to Support Office related to Administration and HR activities and when required
- Conduct reference checks for job candidates
- Proper record keeping of recruitment files
- To maintain and ensure HR Database are updated and information related to staff are collected properly on time
- To maintain and update employee Personnel Files regularly and ensure Personal File requirements are met properly
- To ensure that recruitment files, staff attendance, timesheets, and payrolls on monthly basis prepared, checked, and filed properly
- Arrange induction training for newly hired staff
- Prepare the annul appraisal for the organization staff
- ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure to receive and respond the requests and enquiries from the Government.
- Overall responsible for all travel arrangements for ASLO staff.
- Oversee office space maintenance, repair and utilization. Ensure that all offices look professional.
- Letter IN/Out follow up.
- Ensure proper functioning and maintenance of equipment, facilities and services;
- Ensure timely compliance with all administrative reporting requirements;
- Be responsible to organize and coordinate office-wide events such as meetings, presentations, shows, holiday festivities and celebrations.
- Identify emerging administrative and office management challenges on a timely manner and report to the supervisors.
- Coordinate the communication with the landlord if any changes in the lease agreement terms. Be responsible to provide advance notice to the landlord, if required by the lease agreement terms.
- Graduate level in HR/Management/Business/ BBA degree (Essential)
- MBA and any other graduate degree on HR and general management will be preferred (Preferable)
- At least 4 years of experience in the same field with excellent background (Essential).
- Communication skills and strong local language correspondence skills. Particularly in fluency in English, Dari and Pashtu speaking /writing skills are required.
- Send your CVs and Covering letter at email@example.com no later than 30-Aug-2022
- Please mention vacancy number along with position title on the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meets the above mentioned requirements will be contacted