- Salary Offer SCA salary Scale
- Address Jalalabad City
- Years of Experience At least 2-3 years’ work experiences in a similar position with a well-known INGO or UN agencies.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Project Based
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto
- Reference HRM/JRMO 001-23
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education - University degree in a relevant field
- close Date January 31, 2023
The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) is a non-profit, non-governmental humanitarian organization working to assist in the reconstruction of Afghanistan. SCA’s interventions inside Afghanistan began in 1982. Today SCA runs four major development programmers within Disability, Education, Health and Rural Development and is one of the largest NGOs in the country. SCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience without regard to age (18-65 years), race, color, religion, marital status, sex, physical disability, or veteran status.
Scope of work:
The Human Resources Officer supports the Regional Senior HR Officer/HR Manager in all activities related to Human Resources at RMO level according to SCA policies, procedures, and requirements.
His support in the delivery of an effective HR function will play a key role in SCA programs to increase impact and enable positive change for beneficiaries.
The Officer provides support to the supervisor and colleagues in the unit by executing HR services through applying knowledge of theoretical HR models, as well as understanding of organizational HR policies and procedures.
- Recruitment Process (Vacancy Announcement, Applications Collection, Maintaining CV data bank, Screening Applications and preparation of necessary administrative documents.
- Arranging written test and interviews for new recruitments.
- Assisting Senior HR Officer conducting written tests & interviews at JRMO and Field (Nuristan)
- Preparing and updating employees’ personal files on regular basis.
- Issuing/Drafting Conditional Job, references check-up, issuing medical check form, and issuing work permit letter to the newly hired employees/newcomers.
- Onboarding of new employees, induction and ensuring exit formalities are smooth carried on
- Assisting the Senior HR Officer in preparation of quarterly, monthly, weekly HR related reports on need based.
- Updating recruitment tracker regularly for HER (Health Emergency Response) staff.
- Preparing joiners and leavers reports on monthly basis.
- Preparing Staff Attendance Sheets and its daily check-up.
- Assist staff in their day-to-day leave process and closely follow up their leave plans and records.
- Generate/prepare staff time sheet on monthly basis.
- Preparing, updating, and maintaining personnel files.
- Assisting the Senior HR Officer for staff appraisals and capacity development
- Assist all unit heads/focal points with monthly timesheets including checking its accuracy against staff attendance sheets and leave records.
- Carrying on the induction and exit formalities, maintaining HR calendar, timely renewal of staff contracts, probation confirmation, and other procedures as required.
- Assist in handling project field staff, transparent recruitment process, personnel files, HRMIS system.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Senior Officer by undertaking additional tasks and responsibilities as requested.
- Any other activity assigned by direct supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A Bachelors’ degree in human resource management, BBA, Public Administration, or another related field is required, Master degree will be an advantage.
- At least 2-3 years’ work experiences in a similar position with a well-known INGO or UN agencies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Computer skill at operator level,
- Especially with MS Office packages. Fluency in English and Dari and/or Pashto, both
- Written and spoken, Interpersonal and communication skills, Supervisory, team worker,
- Analytical, and troubleshooting skills, Experience of planning, reporting, Ability and Willingness to travel to the project sites especially Nuristan.
- Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
- Ready to work, live and travel in an intricate and strenuous environment.
- To be an Afghan citizen.
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- To apply online please send your application / CV to through the Link button below:
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if the candidate is successful in the recruitment process .
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and/or interview.
- Applications after the given deadline is not accepted.
SCA is committed to ethical standards, a safe and inclusive work environment. Our work is based on our values: Responsiveness, Equality, Impartiality, Social Justice, and Integrity.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.