- Salary Offer As per organization Salary Scale
- Years of Experience 1 - 2 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Not specified
- Contract Type Project Based
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AWCC/HR/23/VA/008
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date January 29, 2023
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The intern will be assigned in the HR department of the Afghan Wireless Communication Company for a maximum of 3-6 months to learn practical work in an official business environment.
During the internship period, an amount as pocket money will be provided to the intern.
Duties & Responsibilities
The assigned intern will be expected to obey the office rules and regulations of the company. In addition, he/she is required to take an active role in the allocated duties and assignments.
In case of satisfactory performance during the internship period, the company will offer regular employment to the intern.
– Graduated from university (bachelor’s degree) in Business administration or other related fields.
– No experience is required.
– Good skills in the MS Office package.
– Proficiency in English skills.
– Availability for full-time internship for 3-6 months.
Interested candidates should fill out and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser.