- Salary Offer NTA Grade F, Step 1-3
- Years of Experience 2-3 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 12 months, extendable
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 29544
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor degree
- close Date August 9, 2022
About IRC (International Rescue Committee):
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 10 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 1000 staff.
- Assisting HR Manager with Preparing monthly payroll for national staff of Kabul.
- Checking employee’s daily attendance report in finger machine system.
- Participate and lead the recruiting and selection process and recommend the talent and potential job candidates.
- Prepare and review the national and international employee’s monthly timesheets.
- Keep and collect the national and international staff leave record and timesheets.
- Tracking the national staff leave records and notifying Kabul based staff of the status of their accrued used and unused annual leave and sick leave days.
- Complete and maintaining the HR files.
- Keep truck of employee’s probationary and annual completion dates.
- Issuing the employment confirmation and contract extension letters to the employees after appraisal.
- Receiving and attending to all visitors of IRC and directing them to proper officers after enquiry of their appointment.
- Assisting in posting of job advertisements, receiving, and sorting applications. Ensure all applications are organized and cleanly maintained until the closing date of the relevant announcement.
- Assisting in maintaining personnel files. Ensure all relevant documents are filed for Kabul office.
- Assisting in maintaining files for all terminated staff. Ensure that files for all terminated staff from all sites are forwarded to Kabul.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- University graduate in BBA, Economics or other relevant field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in working with international NGOs will be an advantage
- Must have computer skills.
- Good organizational and reporting skill
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Prior experience working in a multi-cultural environment is an added advantage.
For IRC- Afghanistan Internal Candidates:
(“ The IRC encourages employees to remain in a position for at least one year and be in good standing before applying for another position within the organization. if an employee is interested in a vacant position within the organization, he/she must inform his/her supervisor in advance before applying for a new position”)
(However, 1 year is a must to complete but to encourage IRCA employees somehow we are flexible who work in the current IRC position for at least 6 months or above and are given chance to compete for an opportunity in the organization)
Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
All qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions:
applications received without a given link and/or online system will be disqualified and removed from the entire process.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for interviews. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post. IRC Afghanistan Country Office, Qala-e-Fathullah, Street # 3, District 10, Old UNOCHA Office, Beside Fatemia Mosque.
Refer to submission guideline