- Salary Offer As per ACTED Salary Skills
- Experience At least 2-4 years of working experience with an i
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 6 Month (Extendable)
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference KBL_0028
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period Unspecified
- Close Date April 18, 2021
- Education Minimum high school education, baccalaureate (BA or equivalent) preferred
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential.
We go the last kilometer: ACTED’s mission is to save lives and support people in meeting their needs in hard to reach areas. ACTED develops and implements programs that target the most vulnerable amongst populations that have suffered from conflict, natural disaster, or socio-economic hardship. ACTED’s approach looks beyond the immediate emergency towards opportunities for longer term livelihoods reconstruction and sustainable development. ACTED is active in 35 countries and implements more than 495 projects a year reaching over 11 million beneficiaries with 400 international staff and 4,300 national staff.
ACTED is working in 14 north, north eastern and East & West provinces of Afghanistan. These provinces are affected by natural and man-made disasters. ACTED is providing relief and emergency assistance to the vulnerable population affected by displacements, conflicts or natural disasters, in the field of agriculture, NFI, shelters, WASH and food security
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update job descriptions for staff vacancies in consultation with relevant departments
- Disseminate information on open positions through relevant networks and distribution lists
- Follow up with relevant departments to shortlist candidates to interview for an open position
- Participate in the interview panel for the first round of interviews of prospective candidates
- Track and keep updated all national staff benefits including annual leave and sick leave records, leave without pay, maternity leave, academic leave
- Inform HR/Admin Officer about end-of-contract dates for all national staff and notify when performance evaluations for staff are due
- Follow up with all supervisors on the performance evaluation for their subordinates and their own
- Maintain complete staff records and ensure that they are available for inspection and following all relevant Afghanistan Laws and ACTED rules and regulations, and Donor policies
- Make ensure to send all the relevant HR (Orginal personnel files) and all administrative documents and letters to Kabul Office on a regular basis
- Preparing the premise to follow up on a monthly bases
- Following preparation of the premises in close collaboration of the logistic department
- Updating all rented house contracts and sending the original copies to the capital
- Preparing invoices for advances and monthly payment of rents to finance for owners
- Preparing the agreements with the government and people
- Register all the In and Out letters in ACTED office and follow with the relevant department
- Follow up of all liaison activities with other agencies and offices
- Arrange meetings with authorities and expatriates
- Managing of administrative jobs in base and sub-bases level
- Any other task as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum high school education, baccalaureate (BA or equivalent) preferred
- Extensive experience in Human Resources
- At least 2-4 years of working experience, preferably with an international or local NGO
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English language, both spoken and written, in addition to two main local languages, Dari and Pashto
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet, database)
- Advance organizational, communication, and reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Attention to detail, ability to track and follow up on multiple tasks independently while keeping all stakeholders informed proactively
- Excellent cross-cultural skills, ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural NGO environment, with respect, professionalism, and gender sensitivity.
Those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria should send their updated CV to below submissioEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mentioned Vacancy number, position title along with province name in subject line or your application may not be considered.
Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e. Tazkira, Education documents, and work certificates)
Only shortlisted candidates will be call for the next stage of recruitment.
No CV will received after closing date.