- Salary Offer As per NTA Salary Scale (Grade G)
- Experience Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional C
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration One year (Extendable)
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference R984
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date June 14, 2021
- Education Secondary School Certificate of Education preferred.
About (MSH) Management Sciences for Health:
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements. MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The objective of the cleaner would ensure the entire office cleaning, and will provide cleaning services to all staff.
General Responsibilities :
- Empty trash and recycling receptacles into the appropriate waste bins and ensure that receptacles are kept clean and free of smell
- Performing maintenance activities related to bathrooms sanitary.
- Keep the cleanness of the office yard, rooms , kitchen facilities and bathrooms; dusting, vacuuming, washing etc.
- Do the laundry of office (curtains, sheets of kitchen and towels).
- Identify needed repairs in the house and premises – alert supervisor for action.
- Help the cook in preparing and serving meals.
- Be available to help the Operations to organize parties and meetings.
- Assist Cook in any preparations for the next day or cleaning of kitchen.
- Clean up kitchen and dining room after dinner & empty trash.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Maintain good personal hygiene.
- Assist the operations to store all inventory properly.
- Any Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Secondary School Certificate of Education preferred.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional Cleaning position.
- Experience working in an environment similar or closely related to INGO type of work.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Knowledge of cleaning and safety procedures.
- Knowledge of a INGOs cleaning and safety procedure
- Must be responsible, trustworthy and punctual
- Good ethical conduct
- Medically fit
- No criminal record
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
Interested candidates should go apply through the below link and submit an application form for positions they are suitably qualified for.
Please click the employment opportunities tab and select Afghanistan from the list of countries. A list of positions will appear, please select those you wish to apply for. Candidates who do not apply through the above-mentioned link will not be considered for the shortlist. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap.
Note: The deadline for applications is for three weeks. However, interviews of suitable candidates may begin as applications are received. Please apply early.