- Salary Offer As Per AADA Salary Scale
- Address All Provence
- Years of Experience At least 10 years of experience with health data management and analysis.
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Contract Duration 14 Months
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AADA 6770
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Master’s degree in statistics (or a related field)
- close Date August 11, 2022
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan
- To be responsible and to ensure that the system is functional at all level from the community to field office;
- To produce timely, accurate, reliable and sufficient data/information and ensure the information is used for action and improvement of quality services;
- To ensure update HMIS software is functional and used properly at the field office;
- To be ensured for data verification and avoid from data discrepancy, submit verified data to main office/ MoPH;
- To provide constrictive and accurate written feedbacks on monthly/quarterly reports;
- To check and verify the data in field level (quality, accuracy, consistency);
- To assist supervisors/officers in the planning and implementing of program;
- To be fully aware from responsibilities of MOPH and AADA toward project implementation;
- To follow standard reporting timelines as per project contract reporting formats and provide quality and timely reports to his/her supervisor;
- To ensure that all relevant staff are aware from project work schedule (as approved in the contract);
- To ensure that relevant project/HF staff understand the standard operation manual (AADA and MOPH) for implementation of pay for performance process;
- To ensure that progress against project key indicators are updated on monthly base at provincial office and HFs;
- To conduct slide presentation to all sub office co-workers on policies, strategies and supervision system related to his/her field of expertise based on capacity building department developed orientation plans;
- To closely monitor the performance of project key indicators versus set targets on monthly basis and makes sure effective action plans are developed to achieve project targets both at provincial office and HF level.
- To ensure that project meets MINIMUM STANDARDS for staffing and services as reflected in the approved contract;
- To ensure that BSC and NMC checklists are implemented in each HF once per quarter;
- To ensure that HMIS verification checklist and MOPH Quality of Care indicators are implemented once per month per HF;
- To establish/maintain easy to access and meaningful filing system and record keeping;
- To establish/maintain tracking system of main activities to systematically measure the progress;
- To identify staff needs and perform specific training, support the health facilities staff and community network on HMIS and use data for action;
- To monitor timeliness and completeness of reports;
- To develop monitoring and supervision plans and conduct supportive supervision visits;
- To collect, compile, analyze data and provide feedback;
- To participate in drafting monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- To coordinate HMIS activities with other concern agencies; represent AADA in HMIS task forces;
- To keep records of all HMIS documents including backup;
- To provide the HMIS stationary and formats in health facility level on quarterly base;
- To provide and submit on time mission/activity reports to his/her line supervisor on daily/ weekly base (written document or e-mail).
- To be ensured that each HF under his/her supervisory list is visited at least once per month including supervision from one HP and one EPI outreach site per month;
- To perform any other official task assigned by line supervisor and Head Quarter team.
- Master’s degree in statistics or a related field. (preferred to female)
- At least 10 years of experience with health data management and analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skill is essential and must.
- Fluent in local languages and strong interpersonal skills in English.
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of position and Location in which they want to apply in the subject line of their email through e-mail address shown below.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title and Location; else otherwise the CV will not be entertaine.
for more details communicate us via below contact number: 0785969600