- Salary Offer As per the Organization salary scale
- Address 1 in Jalalabad office and 1 in Laghman office with regular field visits of PU-AMI intervention areas
- Years of Experience At least 2-3 years of experience in BPHS/EPHS
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Contract Duration 9 months extendible
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference PU-AMI/HR/JAL/001837
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education MD degree from a recognized university
- close Date August 13, 2022
About Première Urgence – Aide Médicale Internationale (PU-AMI)
PU-AMI (known globally as Première Urgence Internationale, PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. PU-AMI’s teams are committed to support vulnerable communities and populations, those marginalized, hit by conflict, natural disaster or economic downturns. PU-AMI’s main objective is to contribute to reduction in morbidity and mortality, and provide emergency relief to those in immediate need in order to help them regain their dignity.
Afghan mission is the oldest of PUI missions, with the first medical intervention launched in 1979 just after the Soviet troops crossed the country’s borders. PU-AMI teams currently deliver the integrated health care, combined with nutrition, psychosocial support; water, sanitation and hygiene (wash), as well as trauma services. The organization implements projects mainly in eastern parts of the country, and increasingly in the South-East Region. Since the COVID-19 outbreak in 2020, PU-AMI has also positioned itself as one of the main actors in preparedness and response to the pandemic, implementing health and wash-cantered activities at health facilities and community level in Kabul and beyond.
Globally, PUI provides assistance to around 6 million people in 23 countries and across 5 continents: Africa, Asia, Middle East, Latin America, and Europe.
PU-AMI (که در سطح جهان به نام PUI پی یو آی شناخته میشود) یک اداره غیردولتی، غیرانتفاعی، غیرسیاسی و غیر مذهبی مدد رسان بین ا لمللی میباشد.
تیم های PU-AMI متعهد به حمایت و کمک جوامع و جمعیت های آسیب پذیر به انهاییکه در اإثر منازعات- حوادث طبیعی و رکود اقتصادی منزوی شده اند میباشد. هدف عمده PU-AMI کمک در کاهش مرگ و میر -کمک عاجل به اعاده و بازیابی حیثیت ووقار انهاییکه در نیاز فوری قرار دارند میباشد.
ماموریت افغانستان قدیمی ترین مآموریت (PUI) پی یو آی بوده و با اولین مداخله در بخش صحی در سال1979 فقط درست بعد از عبور نیروهای شوروی از مرز های کشور آغاز شد.
تیم های PU-AMI در حال حاضر مراقبت های صحی ادغام یافته همراه با تغذیه حمایت روانی اجتماعی-آب-نظافت و حفظ ا لصحه wash و خدمات تردیدات یا تروما را ارایه میدارد.
این اداره عمدتآ پروژه ها را در بخش شرقی کشور و بطور فزاینده در مناطق جنوب شرقی کشور از زمان شیوع COVID-19 در 2020 تطبیق مینماید .
PU-AMI همچنین منحیث بازیگر اصلی در آمادگی و پاسخ به بیماری همه گیر – اجرای فعالیت های صحی و wash در سطح مراکز صحی و جامعه در کابل و فراتر از آن موقعیت خود را تثبیت نموده است.
در سطح جهان موسسه PUIدر 23 مملکت جهان به 6 میلیون نفر در 5 قاره افریقا- آسیا- شرق میانه- امریکای لاتین و اروپا کمک مینماید.
General Conditions of Employment:
The employee shall abide to this job description, his/her employment contract, PU-AMI Afghanistan National Staff Regulations together with its annexes and attachments, as well as any rules, regulations, internal policy that may be adopted by PU-AMI Afghanistan
Work relationship روابط کاری
Work under the responsibility ofتحت مسولیت شخصیکه کار مینماید : Deputy Project Manager
Supervise اشخاصی را که نظارت میکند: Health facility staff (MHTs, HSCs, FATP, TFU….)
In direct cooperation withدر همکاری مستقیم با :
All project staff and Jalalabad and Kunar office
Responsibilities and particular assignmentsمسؤلیت ها و وظایف مشخص
To supervise medical staff of health facilities,
To provide regular support to the health facility staff,
To Regular visit from the health facilities,
To provide regular on the Job capacity building to the health facilities staff
To liaise with communities
Coordination and Reporting is ensured
Objective 1: To supervise Project health facilities for the improvement of the activities
• Regular supervision of MHTs, and HSCs in the service deliver points
• Regular supervisor of the FATPs, ambulances and TFU
• Regular supervision from the base for good documentation of the tools
• Close F/U of HMIS target charts with MD and MW of Mobile health team
• Follow up and ensuring of quality standards during services provision
• On the job training to staff of HSCs, MHTs, FATPs, and ambulances
• Ensuring waste management procedures are respected and maintained
• Collect all reports from the HSCs, MHTs, FATPs, and ambulances and make the initial feedback/analysis with staff
• Make sure that the medical supply distribution runs in good coordination and meeting needs of the population
• To make sure that RUD is respected.
• Recommend new service delivery points if needed
• Ensure MoPH standards are applied during services delivery
• Using of standard M&E tools in compliance with ECHO, MoPH and PU-AMI requirements
• Providing of Action plan and feedback after each supervision to the Health facility staff.
Objective 2: To liaise with communities
- Supervise work of community facilitators
- Organize meeting with representatives of the communities
- Ensure space is available for provision of health services delivery
- Ensure communities are involved in decision making process for SDPs, EPI services, MCH services, Nutrition services…etc.
- Inspire community with proper water safe and waste management
- Collect data regarding the factors affecting the female beneficiaries involvement in outdoor activity
- To establish and develop good mutual understanding, cooperation and trust between PU-AMI and targeted community
Objective 3: Coordination and Reporting is ensured
- Participate in all coordination meeting when you are requested
- Prepare supervision report
- Support for preparation of HMIS reports
- Feedback of HMIS reports to MHT staff
- Participate in any other task given by Project manager or and field coordination
- Supervisor will make sure a good coordination between the HF staff for the better quality of the services.
- He will timely share information and/or feedback either verbally or written with the relevant team then she will do their regular follow up.
- He will make a good communication link between the HF and PU-AMI management team (PM, pharmacy, field supervisors etc.).
- Supervisor will organize regular SRH staff meetings for sharing the feedback and attending their routine meetings.
- He will share HFs needs with the relevant managers
- MD degree from a recognized university.
- Having attested documents
- At least 2-3 years of experience in BPHS/EPHS
- Strong knowledge/familiarity in the eastern region
- Knowledge of BPHS/EPHS
- Experience in the provision of trainings
- Good knowledge of computer
- Strong capacity of supervision, monitoring, communication
- Excellent knowledge of Pashto
- Good knowledge of English for the reporting purpose
- Rigorous, Autonomous, Adaptable and Polyvalent
- Stress resistant
- Residency is a good asset
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
You are allowed to apply only before closing date
Due to large number of applicants we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted.
Qualified Female candidate are highly encourage to apply.
Academic certificates/diplomas. These will be requested if called for interview.