- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 1 - 2 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AUB/HR/023-006
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date February 16, 2023
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently, this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
Under the direct supervision of the Branch Manager; the Head Cashier will be a custodian of the vault key, maintaining cash balance, and handling cash.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keeping a copy of the vault keys in custody
- Maintains adequate cash position in cash vault.
- Makes sure that provided documents are correct and complete.
- Checks/scrutinize internal cash transactions on proper authorizations.
- Proper counting of cash at the end of the day for closure of the day.
- Being responsible for proper cash balance in the vault
- Transferring cash to tills and vice versa
- Balancing cash in the vault at the end of the day and signing for control
- Training/guidance of new cashiers while recruited
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
- High School Graduation is a must; higher education will be preferred.
- Minimum 1 year to 2 years experience related to the mentioned position.
- Familiarity with using of Flex-Cube system.
- Good communication skills both oral and written in Dari, Pashto, and English.
- Interpersonal and team building skills.
- Fast data entry skills.
- Strong accuracy and flexibility are required.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this position can submit their application (CV, Cover Letter, and recent photo) electronically to bellow mention email. Please include the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test & interview