- Salary Offer As per C.P.H.A. policy
- Experience At least 5 years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Gender Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date July 29, 2021
- Education Medical Doctor and specialization in Gyne-Obs
About Committee for the Promotion of Medical and Humanitarian Aid to Afghanistan (C.P.H.A.):
The Committee for the Promotion of Medical and Humanitarian Aid to Afghanistan (C.P.H.A) is an international non-profit, non-governmental humanitarian organization. C.P.H.A. is running the Chak-e-Wardak Hospital Project since 1989, providing medical and humanitarian aid irrespective of the person, race, religion, or ethnic origin. The organization raises funds from private donors, companies (in-kind donations and money), generates public grants, and organizes project sponsorships.
The Gyne-Obs Specialist will work as part of a local team in the Chak-e-Wardak Hospital requiring sufficient knowledge for treating and checking the patients at an acceptable level considering the organization’s and MoPH standards. Besides, the position holder manages all administrative activities related to the position. She is responsible for the Medical Coordinator, who is in charge of the management and organization of the medical staff.
- Manage and operate Gynae – Obstetric cases.
- Visit recovery and IPD patients and attend OPD
- Supervise and monitor all maternity activities in the Hospital.
- Counsel and educate patients in relevant areas of illnesses.
- Supervise and follow up on the nursing care of patients.
- Participate in the pre and post-operative care and clinical management of surgical patients
- Provide consultation in case of needs for patients who are candidates for surgery, based on the request of other wards.
- Participate in provision of 24 hours services, at official time, on duty, (shifts, weekends and public holidays)
- Perform limited administrative duties such as patient charting, recording, reporting of data, preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, and Hospital/facility management
- Participate in meetings, and attend and deliver lectures/seminars and train medical and healthcare staff as per schedule in collaboration with the Medical Coordinator.
- Maintaining disciplined and friendly behavior with patients and cooperate with other staff of the Hospital in related matters
- Contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of the organization’s Code of Conduct, ethics, values, and stand-point with regard to internal and external actors
- Ensures compliance with legal, regulatory, and clinical policies and procedures of national standards of EPHS
- Follow MoPH and C.P.H.A. rules and regulations and established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative; safety, environmental, and infection prevention standards.
- Identify and report immediately any problems which interfere in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives to his immediate supervisor.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor / Medical Coordinator
- Graduated from a recognized university as a Medical Doctor and certificate of specialization in Gyne-Obs
- At least five years experience in Gyne-Obs
- Able to work independently and under the stressful conditions
- Good communication skills (written & spoken) of Pashto, Dari, English is preferred
- Be an Afghan national.
- To apply please send your cover letter / CV to email@example.com Cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test/interview.
email@example.com Cc to firstname.lastname@example.org