- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 1 year
- Number of Vacancies: 60
- Contract Duration Not specified
- Contract Type Not Specified
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AD#AF 336/23
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education High School
- close Date March 25, 2023
About BRAC Afghanistan
BRAC Afghanistan is seeking applications from highly qualified and experienced Afghan Nationals for an anticipated project (Phase 2 of ABADEI) for the following positions based in 14 provinces (Kabul, Bamyan, Daikondi, Ghor, Badghis, Herat, Farah, Balkh, Faryab, Jawzjan, Sar-e-Pol, Badakhshan, Baghlan, Kunduz and Takhar).
Overall responsible to look after the security of the office.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Register the visitors visiting the office during the official hours
• Checking visitors and clients visiting the office
• Guiding clients towards the relevant department
• Checking visitors and office cars entering the office
• Frequent reporting to the line supervisor during the night shift
• Regularly updating the line supervisor on the security issues.
• During the emergency situation, inform and contact the relevant staff
• Check the hygiene of the office compound
• Read, understand, practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari
- Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below link: https://jobs.af/jobs/guard-district-office
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
BRAC Afghanistan retains the right to not recruit for any of the positions advertised for here.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to HR Team technical team through WhatsApp/Call 0747957377