- Salary Offer As per SCA Salary Scale
- Years of Experience • At least two years’ relevant experience, especially within an NGO, UN agencies or similar Organization.
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Contract Duration Project Based
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HRM/PMO 23-22
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Minimum graduated 12 Grade, 14 or higher education will be preferred.
- close Date May 19, 2022
About Swedish Committee for Afghanistan:
SCA has been working in Afghanistan since 1982 and is presently managing development programmes linked to Strategic Objectives concerning Health, Education and Community-Driven Development. With a total annual, budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is around 5,700 of whom 15 are non-Afghans. The SCA presence in Afghanistan consists of the Kabul Management Office (KMO), five Regional Management Offices and two Liaison Offices. In Sweden SCA has 20 staff working at the Stockholm Management Office (SMO) and around 3,500 members organized in local chapters all over the country. In the last 10 years, SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with particular focus on women, girls, boys and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development.
Scope of work:
The CME Guard will maintain security and security procedures at CME compounds. S/he will strictly follow guard procedures and ensure registration of people, vehicles, equipment etc… entering and leaving the compound and Maintenance of office equipment.
- To guard and ensure the security of Community Midwifery Education(CME) compound
- To be on duty according to the schedule the Admin prepares on monthly base
- Body check the staff, visitors, and their bags/ briefcases and vehicles and ask them to register their names at the registration book when entering the premises
- Make sure that the main gates of the compound premises are closed and looked when not used
- Assist the employees/ residents/ guests when handling their luggage and Office equipment
- Escort the office workers or guests outside the Office when asked by his supervisor and when not on duty
- To keep the yard and area of the duty location clean and neat
- To keep the rooms (in SCA premises) where he stays during the nights clean and tidy
- Apply and take into consideration and adhere to all the items of the PROCDUERS FOR THE SECURITY GUARDS DUTY attached to this Job Description, in case of any clarifications contact the Admin officer
- Do any others jobs through line supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum graduated 12 Grade, 14 or higher education will be preferred.
- At least two years’ relevant experience, especially within an NGO, UN agencies or similar Organization.
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari, both written and spoken
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Team worker, good listener
- Local residency is mostly preferred
- Honest, proactive and well mannered.
- To be Afghan National
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
- To apply online please send your CV and cover letter through Below email: firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly write the vacancy number and job title in the subject line (Guard, HRM/PMO- 23/22). Otherwise, your application will not be considered
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.