- Salary Offer As per the Company's salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One Year (Renewable)
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference MJAM/GE/001
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Graduated from higher education institute/college or above in Geological Engineering
- close Date June 8, 2022
About MCC-JCL Aynak Minerals Company Ltd. (MJAM):
MCC-JCL Aynak Minerals Company Ltd. (MJAM) is a Chinese-funded mining company registered in Afghanistan. MJAM signed the Aynak Mining Contract with the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum of Afghanistan in 2008 to develop the Aynak copper mine project in Aynak site of Logar province located around 50 kilometer south of Kabul city.
- Coordinate and conduct geological exploration, resource assessment and feasibility studies related to the Aynak Copper project;
- Responsible for the calculation and evaluation of mine reserves.
- Responsible for ore dilution and loss management of mine production.
- Responsible for the establishment and optimization of mine geological model.
- Responsible for the management of various geological exploration plans of the mine.
- Participate in the preparation of mining and stripping plans.
- Plan, develop and coordinate the acquisition, analysis and mapping of geotechnical, geological, geophysical or geohydrological data to assist in civil, mining and waste management projects.
- Analyze and provide recommendations and reports on infrastructure to civil projects, such as rock excavation, pressure grouting and erosion control of hydraulic channels.
- Conduct theoretical and applied research on groundwater flow and pollution, and develop siting, treatment, and construction plans.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned by supervisor.
- Graduated from vocational institutes or above in Geological Engineering with minimum three years relevant working experience.
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills in local and English languages.
- Familiarity with relevant computer apps/programs and can put it into work.
- Organizational and coordination ability.
- Study experience in China and Chinese language skills will be preferred.
- Those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria should send their Resume to the below submission E-mail: email@example.com
- Kindly mention vacancy number and position title in the subject line of your email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stages of recruitment.
- No Resume will be considered after the closing date.