- Salary Offer As Per Company Salary Scale
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration One Year
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 21-002
- Gender Male
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date April 19, 2021
- Education Minimum of an associate diploma certificate in Industrial Electricity, Mechanical Engineering
About Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co :
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co is founded with an idea to redefine the management consulting industry to focus on delivering client results, not just reports. We have continued to be innovators for our industry, with an entrepreneurial culture that is never satisfied with the status quo, for ourselves or for our clients.
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co. is providing very professional services especially, feasibility studies, surveys, market researches and technical services in brightness of the standard and update techniques.
Our team is consisting of very professional experts with PHD, Master and BSc degrees.
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co is working in Afghanistan at different sectors of consulting, survey, design, market research, financial and engineering services.
LPCESC is registered with the Afghanistan Central Business Registry & Intellectual Property (ACBR-IP) under license number (54703).
The company has been also registered with SAM (System Award Management) having DUNS Number and NCAGE Code, also registered with UNGM and many other organizations.
The Company is also registered with the NPA (National Procurement Authority).
Daily inspections both mechanical and electrical, fuel delivery, and connection to the
electrical control panel.
• Capacity load test on batteries.
• Check battery charger for proper operation.
• Check the entire cooling system for leaks and brittle hoses, all hose clamps tightened
• Fan hub lubrication if required.
• Jacket water heaters checked for proper operation.
• Engine leaks in the fuel, lubrication, and air inlet. Special attention will to the water
pump, turbo-charger, and rear main seal areas.
• Exhaust condensate trap opened to drain possible water out of the system if applicable.
• Control wiring checked for chafing, burn marks, and/or loose connections and noted
on inspection report.
• Run for 15 minutes and oil pressure, fuel pressure, charging amps, voltage, and
frequency, engine temperature recorded.
• Resistive Load bank Test.
• Menu system for collection of data, along with acceptable parameters during routine
• Data recording and reporting.
• Planning for routine maintenance/servicing activities.
• Stock control for routine servicing, to include ordering of spares, part numbers, parts
descriptions, etc. to be sent to Procurement.
• Development and use of checklists for routine tasks.
• Fault finding and typical issues, with solutions.
• Use of tools during inspections and servicing.
• Health and safety, and organization of work during inspections and servicing.
Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in generator repair, fault-finding, and servicing of
different types of diesel engines and generator sets.
• Professionally trained in: Mechanical engineering, power electronics systems, mechatronic
• Supervisory experience including mentoring and training of junior technicians.
• Prior experience in capacity building and training in the inspection, testing, and maintenance
of generators to 1 MW.
• Technical understanding of synchronized control systems
• Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills.
• Understanding of Health & Safety regulations
• Manual handling experience and working with automatic refueling systems.
• Excellent communication skills with a flexible, adaptable approach to working.
• Ability to interact well with superiors and subordinates professionally.
• Excellent computer competence, including experience with Microsoft Office.
• Writing skills in English, Pashto and Dari,
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Applications should be submitted through this email- email@example.com
Those application received after the closing date will not considered. Only short-Listed candidates whose application corresponds to the above criteria will be contacted for test/ interview.
Please write the position name as a subject line of the email ( Generator Maintenance Technician)
The applications will reviewed on the rolling base
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
No in-person appointments of telephone calls will be entertained.
Please write your Tazkira Number in the CV