- Salary Offer as per organization salary scale
- Experience 7-10 years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 1 year
- Contract Type short- term
- Required Languages pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 16/03/2021/92
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility NO
- Probation Period Not satisfied
- Close Date March 25, 2021
- Education BBA/MBA or equivalent business experience
About Aria Traget Logistic Services:
Aria Target Logistics & Services (ATL) has been established in 2006, It has been serving governmental agencies and non-governmental organizations and companies across Afghanistan.
Our portfolio of clients includes both private and publicly funded enterprises, which has enabled ATL to grow and expand at a high consistent growth rate. We look to achieve and offer the best logistics/ fuel + gas supplying and transportation services, for its current and future clients.
We strive for excellence in our employees and our equipment to ensure quality services and reliability to our customers based in Kabul Afghanistan.
To support overall ICON Compound Management issues.
- Attending Weekly meeting with UN Security personals & UN administrative staff, listening their problems & finding their immediate solution.
- Helping operations department for on time delivery of their materials to Store, so team operations can accomplish their tasks on time. Helping Team operations, Store, Procurement, Logistics & Finance departments for any existing/ongoing Project or new proposed Project to be built inside Camp premises to upgrade Camp facility in terms of design, Budget approval from Head office & on time delivery of materials to Store.
- Visiting on daily basis all residential areas (accommodations), Gyms, MWR, Offices, Laundry, Store, maintenance workshops for checking cleaning & other services provided to clients are satisfactory or not.
- Monitoring closely Dinning Facility daily operations for Clients International guests feeding almost 80 Personals daily.
- Monitoring the quality of the Food, HK, and Maintenance materials through routine check.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed recorded and achieved.
- Planning menus in consultation with chefs of International & national kitchens if required.
- Monitoring the Cost & ordering supplies of Food & Maintenance / Constructions materials.
- Helping HR Department for Hiring professional staff.
- Training, supervising and motivating permanent and temporary staff on daily and sometimes on weekly basis as required.
- Organizing staff rotes in consultation with HR department.
- Monitoring the daily operations of whole camp by guiding & helping Managers / Supervisors to accomplish their tasks on time.
- Monitoring closely Dinning Facility daily operations for Clients National Staff feeding almost 120 Personals.
- Assisting ICON reservation department & finance department for allocating rooms for CST
- Report ATG / Head office about daily Camp routine work / daily Camp operations & Clients response, suggestion if any received for improvement of ICON Camp facility through WhatsApp & emails.
- Listening ICON Staff problems, finding their on-time solutions as well.
Skills/Qualifications: Management Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Developing Budgets, Management Skills, Dealing with Complexity.
How to apply:
Please submit your up-to-date CV and mention vacancy number and covering letter telling us why you are applying and how you met the required competencies before closing date, interested Afghan Nationals and internationals should submit their applications in written (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Aria Target Group Of Companies does not discriminate in employment on the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or other non-merit factor.