- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 - 4 years
- Number of Vacancies: 14
- Contract Duration Not specified
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AD#AF 325/23
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date March 25, 2023
About BRAC Afghanistan
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Purchasing , hiring , obtaining of goods , Accounting work and services as per procurement policy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Procure goods and services as per request and House rent and handover of offices and residence building.
- Vehicle, fuel and water supply contract for official uses
- Collecting quotations for goods and services from different vendors as per required as per policy
- Obtain quotations and make bidding documents Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Properly inspect goods and services procured to verify they are according to the request,/Specification without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- btain quotations and make bidding documents Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Monthly, Weekly, & daily procuring plan as per need of different programs and departments.
- Ensure quality of goods and services for all kinds of procuring.
- Check all kinds of documents for procuring and preparing work order as per BRAC procurement process.
- Bill Management and ensure on time payment, following the BRAC Procurement procedure.
- Any other task given by the supervisor.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- To make payments to the parties, to record transaction on the system and to prepare monthly accounts.
- To prepare the bank reconciliation statements.
- To prepare the monthly /weekly budget forecast.
- To maintain all kinds of register and Account related files.
- To prepare the staff payroll, Tax Report as per policy on monthly basis.
- To reviewing the Bill Vouchers and checking bills with Supporting of documents and verify to have an approval before all kinds of payments or transactions.
- To make sure or prepare and update asset inventory list of all projects.
- To prepare monthly/weekly cash requisition for the projects.
- To follow the procurement policy and budget for any kinds of purchasing.
- To keep good relation/coordination with program.
- Day to day correspondence with the head office ,
- To cooperate external & internal audit as required.
Proficiency in English, Pashto and Persian languages is highly essentialreading, writing and speaking
interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://jobs.af/employer/jobs/view/64115b969566c30af1ef495d
Only complete applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse.
BRAC Afghanistan retains the right to not recruit for any of the positions advertised for here.
BRAC Afghanistan is seeking application for mention position anticipated project.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
BRAC Afghanistan Human Resource person details.
Name: Javid Akbari
Designation: Human Resource Officer
WhatsApp No# +93 700730586
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job, please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 07730