- Salary Offer As per organization salary scale
- Experience Minimum 5-7 years Financial Analysis/Cost Accounti
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 1 Year
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 1
- Gender Male
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 2 Months
- Close Date June 23, 2021
- Education Bachelor’s Degree Accounting/Finance or similar degree
About ACCL INTERNATIONAL:
- Business analysis and decision support for Operations including: working with the Operations management team to manage annual budget and maintain the Operations model.
- Manage the financial implications of our outsourced manufacturing partners
- Manage the Operations capital budget, including fixed asset recognition & reconciliation
- Support management in financial evaluations of in-sourcing/out-sourcing decisions
- Ensuring accurate costs by department/cost component
- Ensure completion of month end close requirements (journal entries) and monthly reporting of results including analysis of the drivers of results.
- Establish and maintain internal controls consistent with corporate requirements and good business practice.
- Participate on the plant leadership team and in weekly performance meetings.
- 5+ years accounting or related experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think independently
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Experience leading a team is preferred.
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Technical Learning Ability
- Solid understanding of General Accounting and Cost Accounting principles.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain strong controls environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work with information
- Strong ERP and financial system background preferred.
- MS – Office & ERP Software (Working Experience)
Contact information: Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume along with Tazkira copy with a detailed application letter and contact details, no later than June 23, 2021 to email@example.com
Subject line must be: (Finance Manager) or your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.