- Salary Offer Based on company salary scale policy
- Years of Experience 4-5 Years’ relevant experience in senior management
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 1 Year
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AIC-HR-KBL-1001
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Master Degree in Economic, Finance, ACCA.
- close Date July 2, 2022
About Afghan Invest:
Afghan Invest Is the name behind one of largest and diversified consortium in Afghanistan. In fact, it is a hub where some of largest manufacturing and services companies come to gather to invest and operate largest mining operations in Afghanistan by own Afghan Capacities. The Afghan Invest Consortium is constituted of 13 companies whom committed to share common goal and vision toward a sustainable growth for our country.
Afghan Invest is officially operated in Mid-2022 while each companies under its cover has more the 10 years of experience within Afghanistan Industry and Economy. The Practice area of the consortium is included but not limited to the areas of Mining, Agriculture, and industry.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions);
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting;
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Review, monitor, and manage budgets;
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments;
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency;
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements;
- Manage taxation affairs of the company;
- Contribute to financial audits;
- Report to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted;
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership;
- Support financial proposal development, financial analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests;
- Develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information;
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners;
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills;
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and accounting software such as QuickBooks;
- Strong leadership and business management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dari/Pashto.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with Cover letter in one PDF file (NO Educational and Work Certificates) via email Vacancy@afghaninvest.co no later than July 14, 2022.
Your email subject line should contain the Position title & Vacancy Number otherwise your application will not be considered.