- Salary Offer As per organizational Scale
- Years of Experience Three years of Experience in NGOs
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Contract Duration 5 Months with possibility of extension
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 0223-01-2022-IMC-KBL
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education - BBA graduated
- close Date August 9, 2022
About International Medical Corps:
international Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief programs. IMC is carrying out medical relief services in several provinces of Afghanista
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing daily Cash transaction Journals
- Requesting Cash for monthly expenses
- Preparing Financial Vouchers daily, Weekly and Monthly.
- Preparing wire transfers and payroll softs for monthly salaries payment.
- Provide support with internal audits and external audits.
- Working on Tax payments to the government of Afghanistan and working on clearance/Deposit forms.
- Prepare and generate vouchers and code them according to the donor codes and appropriate accounting codes. Ensure the correct calculation.
- Make sure that all the payments are paid and supporting documents are all stamped “paid”
- processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
- Maintain financial policies throughout the company.
- Enter financial data into the system.
- Provide daily, Weekly, and monthly reports to the Finance Manager.
- Update financial records.
- Maintain a proper filling system in the finance department.
- Check and scrutinize invoices for accuracy.
- Answers questions and helps stakeholders, customers, and clients as requested.
- Assist with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
Relationships: Has good interpersonal relationships with (community leaders, supervisors, Community Focal Points, other actors, etc.).
Focus on the Client: Seeks to understand problems from the clients’ point of view, identifies clients’ needs, and finds appropriate solutions.
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively. Listens to others and shows real commitment to maintaining open communication with the client and team members.
Adaptability: Easily adapts to the work routine, adaptable to live and interact with project staff and counterparts, capacity and ability to live and/or work in environments where projects are implemented.
Professionalism: Has the knowledge and understanding of project implementation strategies and approaches, SOPs, and project monitoring systems. Ability to think critically, work under pressure, meet commitments/deadlines, and show persistence in facing challenges.
Teamwork: Committed to working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve project tasks for the team. Willing to learn from others and open to giving and receiving feedback.
Flexibility/adaptability: This requires the candidate to have sufficient capacity to adapt to the IMC work methodology as well as to different work environments (office and field) that the candidate might have later during a mission.
Proactively: It requires the capacity to take initiative in the development of technical and creative actions which improve results.
Safeguarding policy for Staff:
- Respect and follow International Medical Corps Safeguarding policy and never neglect, abuse, harm, and exploit children, young people, and adults at risk,
- Report any actual or suspicious harm to the children and vulnerable adults caused by staff and the program.
- Three years of Experience in NGOs
- BBA graduated
- English Pashto Dari fluency
- good in Computer excels program
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
Please note that:
- IMC commits to a fair and transparent recruitment procedure.
- IMC will conduct his recruitment on the base of need only.
- Only HR department will contact you during the recruitment process.
- IMC may keep data of your application for its pool of candidate and might propose you other position than the one you applied for based on your qualification.
- Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted & local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link:
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure that you have Entered All Education, Work Experiences Details Completely, Accurate & at the end of the application you press Submit.
Preference will be given to local residence applicants.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.