- Salary Offer As per organization salary policy per month
- Address Saikh Sahib CHC+
- Years of Experience One year
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One year
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HNTPO-11-22-2022/001
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Graduated from Medical Faculty
- close Date November 27, 2022
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program,SEHATMANDI projects in four provinces, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- Do OPD consultations according schedule for women.
- Taking an accurate history, performing a thorough examination
- Prescribing treatments according to MOPH, AMI and WHO guidelines
- Refer the children and women to vaccination
- Give advices and health education to patients
- Evaluate seriousness of diseases and refer to IPD, DH if necessary.
- File register book and HMIS
- Follow up inpatient in the clinic
- Taking an accurate history, performing a thorough examination for IPD patients
- Fill up register book, the patients IPD documents and give order to nursing
- Taking every day, the IPD patients progressive notes
- Follow up the IPD activity (taking vital sign) of nurses.
- Graduated from Medical Faculty (approve diploma should be attached)
- At least one-year experience in relevant field
- Knowledge of BPHS & EPHS
- Knowledge of HMIS
- Good communication skill and team working capacity
Interested and qualified national/International candidates are requested to send their application letters /CVs and apply via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit hard copies of application letters along with CVs to HealthNet TPO Laghman office
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed.