- Salary Offer As per the Organization salary scale
- Years of Experience Work Experience: At least one year similar experience with NGOs/working with communities Knowledge and skills:
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 4 months 1 Year extendable
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference PU-AMI/HR/JAL/001833
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Education Background: Degree or Diploma in Sociology, Psychology or any other social science discipline
- close Date August 13, 2022
About Première Urgence – Aide Médicale Internationale (PU-AMI)
PU-AMI (known globally as Première Urgence Internationale, PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. PU-AMI’s teams are committed to support vulnerable communities and populations, those marginalized, hit by conflict, natural disaster or economic downturns. PU-AMI’s main objective is to contribute to reduction in morbidity and mortality, and provide emergency relief to those in immediate need in order to help them regain their dignity.
Afghan mission is the oldest of PUI missions, with the first medical intervention launched in 1979 just after the Soviet troops crossed the country’s borders. PU-AMI teams currently deliver the integrated health care, combined with nutrition, psychosocial support; water, sanitation and hygiene (wash), as well as trauma services. The organization implements projects mainly in eastern parts of the country, and increasingly in the South-East Region. Since the COVID-19 outbreak in 2020, PU-AMI has also positioned itself as one of the main actors in preparedness and response to the pandemic, implementing health and wash-cantered activities at health facilities and community level in Kabul and beyond.
Globally, PUI provides assistance to around 6 million people in 23 countries and across 5 continents: Africa, Asia, Middle East, Latin America, and Europe.
PU-AMI (که در سطح جهان به نام PUI پی یو آی شناخته میشود) یک اداره غیردولتی، غیرانتفاعی، غیرسیاسی و غیر مذهبی مدد رسان بین ا لمللی میباشد.
تیم های PU-AMI متعهد به حمایت و کمک جوامع و جمعیت های آسیب پذیر به انهاییکه در اإثر منازعات- حوادث طبیعی و رکود اقتصادی منزوی شده اند میباشد. هدف عمده PU-AMI کمک در کاهش مرگ و میر -کمک عاجل به اعاده و بازیابی حیثیت ووقار انهاییکه در نیاز فوری قرار دارند میباشد.
ماموریت افغانستان قدیمی ترین مآموریت (PUI) پی یو آی بوده و با اولین مداخله در بخش صحی در سال1979 فقط درست بعد از عبور نیروهای شوروی از مرز های کشور آغاز شد.
تیم های PU-AMI در حال حاضر مراقبت های صحی ادغام یافته همراه با تغذیه حمایت روانی اجتماعی-آب-نظافت و حفظ ا لصحه wash و خدمات تردیدات یا تروما را ارایه میدارد.
این اداره عمدتآ پروژه ها را در بخش شرقی کشور و بطور فزاینده در مناطق جنوب شرقی کشور از زمان شیوع COVID-19 در 2020 تطبیق مینماید .
PU-AMI همچنین منحیث بازیگر اصلی در آمادگی و پاسخ به بیماری همه گیر – اجرای فعالیت های صحی و wash در سطح مراکز صحی و جامعه در کابل و فراتر از آن موقعیت خود را تثبیت نموده است.
در سطح جهان موسسه PUIدر 23 مملکت جهان به 6 میلیون نفر در 5 قاره افریقا- آسیا- شرق میانه- امریکای لاتین و اروپا کمک مینماید.
General Conditions of Employment:
The employee shall abide to this job description, his/her employment contract, PU-AMI Afghanistan National Staff Regulations together with its annexes and attachments, as well as any rules, regulations, internal policy that may be adopted by PU-AMI Afghanistan
Work relationship روابط کاری
Work under the responsibility ofتحت مسولیت شخصیکه کار مینماید : Accountability Officer
Supervise اشخاصی را که نظارت میکند: N/A
In direct cooperation withدر همکاری مستقیم با : Accountability officer and supervisor and MEAL team, program teams and support departments (Logistics, Finance, HR and Security departments).
General responsibilitiesمسؤلیت های عمومی :
The accountability supervisor closely works with communities to inform them about PU-AMI’s activities and services, to foster their participation in PU-AMI’s projects and to collect and ensure effective and timely management of their feedback. Under the supervision of the accountability officer, the accountability supervisor is in charge of the development and management of PU-AMI’s accountability systems in the eastern region and should also actively contribute to their dissemination and/or improvement if requested.
Objective 1هدف اول : Implementation of accountability activities
Activities/Main dutiesفعالیت ها/ وظایف عمده: Manage PU-AMI’s complaints and feedback mechanisms
• Ensure effective development and management of PU-AMI’s feedback mechanisms through the regular collection of communities’ feedback and their proper registration in PU-AMI’s dedicated system.
• Maintain confidential and detailed records of all feedback registered.
• In collaboration with the accountability officer and concerned departments, ensure close follow-up of all the feedback received, to make sure that they effectively and timely analyzed and addressed.
• Treat urgent and/or sensitive feedback with the immediate attention they require and ensure a fast resolution.
• In collaboration with the accountability officer, liaise with community leaders and external stakeholders, to support the resolution of feedback if necessary.
• Compile data, prepare and submit regular comprehensive and detailed activity reports.
• When relevant, suggest new tools to collect feedback and reinforce the relevance of PU-AMI complaints and feedback mechanisms.
• Upon request from your line manager, conduct field investigation and cross-check information received.
Objective 2هدف دوم: Promotion of complaints and feedback mechanisms
Activities/Main dutiesفعالیت ها/ وظایف عمده: Inform and raise awareness about PU-AMI’s feedback mechanisms
• Design relevant IEC (information, education and communication) tools to advertise PU-AMI’s feedback mechanisms.
• Implement accountability and CFM awareness raising and promotion activities to sensitize communities, local authorities and external stakeholders in PU-AMI’s areas of implementation and ensure that complaints and feedback mechanisms are known by communities in areas of intervention.
• When relevant, suggest new ways to advertise PU-AMI’s feedback mechanisms.
Objective 3هدف سوم : Communication
Activities/Main dutiesفعالیت ها/ وظایف عمده: Ensure clear communication with communities, within PU-AMI and with external stakeholders.
• Inform communities about their rights to be consulted and provide feedback to PU-AMI on its activities and explain them why and how to use PU-AMI’s feedback mechanisms.
• Communicate and disseminate feedback handling procedures, policies and tools to beneficiaries, project staff and other stakeholders.
• Ensure constant and adequate communication with your manager and your colleagues.
• Participate in department coordination meeting and any other meetings related to humanitarian accountability if needed.
The tasks and responsibilities defined in this job description are non-exhaustive and can evolve depending on the project’s needs.
Qualification/ Requirements تحصیلات و شرایط لازمه
Education Background: Degree or Diploma in Sociology, Psychology or any other social science discipline
Work Experience: At least one year similar experience with NGOs/working with communities
Knowledge and skills:
Interest in working in humanitarian sector and good understanding of humanitarian principles
Observation, active listening and analysis skills
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with diverse people
Strong organization skills and attention to details
Good communication and reporting skills
Very good team spirit! Ability to work within a team.
Willingness to improve own knowledge and skills by actively participating in any training sessions and capacity building activities and willingness to share experience and build capacities of a team.
Willingness to look beyond his/her job description and cooperate with all departments
Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines
Experience/training in protection will be an asset
Experience working in the eastern region
Languages: Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English
Computer skills: Strong knowledge of MS office software (including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and understanding of data analysis software (Kobo Humanitarian Tool box)
Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts (field experience)
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
You are allowed to apply only before closing date
Due to large number of applicants we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted.
Qualified Female candidate are highly encourage to apply.
Academic certificates/diplomas. These will be requested if called for interview.
Women application are strongly encouraged.