- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 - 4 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AD#AF 250/22
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date May 25, 2022
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
This is a regular position aimed for four months only to help the project/ M&E department collect the compulsory data/ information through conducting wealth ranking exercise and household interviews with poor, ultra-poor, Returnees, IDPs and Host communities in 3 districts/areas of the target erea. The enumerators will help collect data, compile, review and if necessary, reverify the data from the respondents to reach out to the ultra-poor families. The incumbent will also help in the entry of data into database and respond back to question raised during the data analysis and its interpretation stage. He/she will provide assistance in undertaking post-monitoring of the benefited households.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Read and understand the projects’ theme and targets efficiently
• Coordinate and plan all the data collection activities under the leadership of M&E officer and Sr. M&E officer in the field
• Assist the community representative groups in conducting wealth ranking exercise
• Conduct households’ interviews with the household heads ranked as poor households.
• Conduct Focal group discussions with the community gatekeepers to verify the ultra-poor households selected for the direct intervention
• Enter the collected data into KOBO toolbox tables
• Write the transcript of FGDs and Wealth ranking exercise
• Support in verification and reverification of ultimate beneficiaries of the project
• Support the M&E officers and Sr. M&E officer in random reverification processes
• Assist the M&E officer and Sr. M&E officer in post-monitoring of the benefited households
• Respond to questions related to data collection and data entry generated by the M&E department in country office
• Help the country office, M&E officers in the interpretation of data
• Ensure safeguarding of staff, respondents and stakeholders in all the above components of work
• Carry out any other tasks assigned by the M&E department/M&E officer
• Good organizational, communication, interpersonal, and team skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills and time management skills.
• Good English, Pashto and Dari, both written and spoken
• Familiar with report writing and planning
• Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/enumerator-sorubi/apply
Note: Sorubi Residence Highly encouraged to Apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100