- Salary Offer As per Organization salary scale
- Years of Experience Having experience of in NNGO or INGO for 3-4 years
- Number of Vacancies: 20
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HR/ET/2023/24
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education High School Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- close Date December 9, 2023
About Muslim English Language Institute:
We and Our Inspiring Story!
Thriving in the industry for nineteen years, our team consists of over five hundred employees who possess high professional expertise and strive to specialize in a single field; English language. Our vision is to enable a maximum number of people to speak the international language, the international way. With English being the lingua franca of today’s world, we take pride in specializing in teaching the language.
Across our 10 branches, we host tens of thousands of students! Within our 250 classrooms, MELI offers up to 240 new classes in a single week under the supervision of hundreds of English language specialists.
The English Trainer at Muslim English Language Institute (MELI) will be responsible for creating a conducive and supportive learning environment for students. The primary goal of the position is to help students achieve their predetermined learning goals by teaching the four essential language skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. The English Trainer will implement the standard methodology and course materials of MELI in classes.
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
- Train students on MELI teaching principles and maintain its standard methodologies.
- Set the standard and expectations through example in conduct, work ethic, integrity, and character.
- Deliver, project, and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies in both group and individual classroom dynamics.
- Manage the design, delivery, and continuous improvement of training programs in line with the organization’s needs.
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, and learning tools directed by MELI’s management to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
- Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development, and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies (if required).
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of all training programs.
- Substitute for absent trainers (mandatory).
- Work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, and evenings, to accommodate training schedules.
- Teach classes ranging from elementary to advanced levels.
- Teach the four essential language skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Teach complementary skills such as grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and syntax.
- Prepare lesson plans.
- Organize and deliver lectures to students.
- Assess students’ class participation and assignments.
- Conduct proper class management.
- Conduct quizzes and tests.
- Create a conducive learning environment.
- Train other teachers (if needed).
- Attend meetings to discuss the needs and progress of students.
- Implement the exclusive methodology of MELI.
- Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by mutual consultation and agreement.
- Adherence to MELI policies and procedures to ensure a smooth and productive working experience.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the AAM.
- High School Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in training.
- Certifications in English language training is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Ability to engage and connect with students.
- Highly energetic with an enthusiastic and motivational training style.
- Cheerful personality and confidence in approaching people.
- Expert level proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexible and reliable, displaying great ownership in all aspects.
- Full command over all four skills of the English language.
- Ability to demonstrate diverse teaching methods.
- Ability to deliver well-planned and appropriate lessons/lectures to students.
- Ability to plan precise lesson plans.
- Understanding of student psychology.
- Ability to understand and meet the requirements of students.
- Ability to teach both young and old learners.
- Ability to transfer knowledge easily and smoothly.
- Ability to manage and control classes.
- Ability to facilitate learning in classrooms.
- Have command of both National Languages (Dari & Pashto)
Respected Applicants, please visit the link below and fill in the required information.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for a test/Interview.