- Salary Offer 60,000 UPTO 80,000 AFN (20% ADMIN TAX DEDUCTION)
- Address KHAIR KHANA "MAIN CAMPUS"
- Years of Experience 8 To 10 YEARS
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Contract Duration 5 YEARS EXTENDABLE
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference CIO-USA-AAPL 008
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education UNIVERSITY DEGREE
- close Date August 11, 2022
About Cambridge International Organization (CIO):
Cambridge International Organization for Professional and Academic English was founded in 2003 in order to provide Intensive Academic English Packages (TOEFL IBT, IELTS, TESOL, ESP, EFL, and DEL) and improve the Afghans’ English capacity and help them effectively to succeed in International Tests; it is private owned non governmental institution that is teaching English Language according to US top ranked universities standards and improves the English learning quality and consists 3 branches across Kabul and one Campus in Mazar I Sharif (Balkh Province).
Please read the conditions and requirements carefully:
conditions and requirements:
>> SALARIES DEPEND ON POTENTIAL, CLEAR BACKGROUND, WORK EXPERIENCE , AND DEDICATION.
1_ 8 to 10 years experience in Teaching Advanced Classes at top ranked institutions and universities.
2_ Having strong American or British Accent is strictly required.
3_ Salary ranges start from 60,000 AFN and increase every six months to one year.
4- Salaries increase based on great efforts, perseverance, enthusiasm and major activities.
5- Contract will be signed and ratified for 2 years and 5 years.
6- Ability to teach 9 hours per day is required.
7- Ability to teach intensive academic English and advanced classes.
8- 3 to 4 HOURS break time for training, lunch, and prayer.
9- No permission is granted to work anywhere else during the break.
10- Supposed to have strong commands of Dari speaking, writing, and reading.
Job Activities for: “English Language Senior Lecturer
Training and Teaching Others — Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
2) Thinking Creatively — Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
3) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others — Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
4) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
5) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
6) Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
7) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
8) Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
9) Coaching and Developing Others — Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
10) Scheduling Work and Activities — Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
ATTRACTING TOP TALENTS
THE HIGHEST PAYING ORGANIZATION IN AFGHANISTAN
1— ONLY FULL TIME JOB IS AVAILABLE.
2—INSTRUCTORS AND LECTURERS ARE HIRED IN KHAIR KHANA MAIN CAMPUS
3— 8 TO 10 YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE OF ADVANCED AND INTERMEDIATE LEVELS AT TOP RANKED INSTITUTIONS AND UNIVERSITIES.
4— ABILITY TO TEACH 9 HOURS PER DAY IS STRICTLY REQUIRED , BUT SALARY IS ALLOCATED FOR 9 HOUR TEACHING PERIOD .
5— 9 HOURS TEACHING PER DAY IS DETERMINED FROM 6:00 AM TO 7:00 PM, AND VARY BASED ON SEASONS.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter with stating Job vacancy Number to the following email address.
To facilitate the review, please include names and contact information for references.Please indicate the position title in the subject of the email.Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.