- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Permanent
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AUB/HR/022-025
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date December 4, 2022
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently, this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
The General Services Department Electric Engineer is to provide a wide range of Electrical support to their line manager for efficient and proper service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and improve electrical facilities and systems of the bank (head office and all branches).
- Direct and coordinate construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications as per bank requirements.
- Plan and implement methodologies and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Prepare specifications for the purchase of materials and equipment and/or the solicitations of labor.
- Oversee project construction efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and bank requirements.
- Investigate staff complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Plan layout of electric power generating infrastructure, distribution lines, transmission lines and substations.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
- Develop budgets, estimate labor, material, and construction costs.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies.
- Having knowledge in generators wiring system and assist for maintenance while required and also assist on turning on/off of the generators at head office.
- Works with a variety of technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides input into improvement ideas.
- Traveling to provincial branches for new installation as well as maintenance.
- Other Job-related duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor of Electric Engineering faculty.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of bank operations in various fields.
- Fluent communication skills (written and verbal) in Afghan local languages as well as English.
- Flexibility regarding travel to branches while required.
- Being accurate, professional, and objective in the assigned GS tasks.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this position can submit their application (CV, Cover Letter, and recent photo) electronically to bellow mention email. Please include the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test & interview