- Salary Offer As Per Company Salary Scale
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration One Year
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 21-001
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date April 19, 2021
- Education Minimum of an associate diploma/ certificate in Electronic Engineering Technology or related field
About Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co :
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co is founded with an idea to redefine the management consulting industry to focus on delivering client results, not just reports. We have continued to be innovators for our industry, with an entrepreneurial culture that is never satisfied with the status quo, for ourselves or for our clients.
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co. is providing very professional services especially, feasibility studies, surveys, market researches and technical services in brightness of the standard and update techniques.
Our team is consisting of very professional experts with PHD, Master and BSc degrees.
Lazuli Pamir Consulting Engineering Services Co is working in Afghanistan at different sectors of consulting, survey, design, market research, financial and engineering services.
LPCESC is registered with the Afghanistan Central Business Registry & Intellectual Property (ACBR-IP) under license number (54703).
The company has been also registered with SAM (System Award Management) having DUNS Number and NCAGE Code, also registered with UNGM and many other organizations.
The Company is also registered with the NPA (National Procurement Authority).
Adjust controls to generate specified electrical power or to regulate the flow of power
between generating stations and substations.
• Monitor power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating
• Control generator output to match the phase, frequency, or voltage of electricity
supplied to panels.
• Control or maintain auxiliary equipment, such as pumps, fans, compressors,
condensers, filters, fuel, lubricants, air, or auxiliary power.
• Record and compile operational data by completing and maintaining forms, logs, or
• Examine and test electrical power distribution machinery and equipment, using testing
• Place standby emergency electrical generators online in emergencies and monitor the
temperature, output, and lubrication of the system.
• Clean, lubricate, or maintain equipment, such as generators, pumps, or compressors, to
prevent failure or deterioration.
• Inspect records or logbook entries or communicate with plant personnel to assess
equipment operating status.
• Menu system for collection of data, along with acceptable parameters during routine
• Planning for routine maintenance/servicing activities.
• Stock control for routine servicing, to include ordering of electrical parts, part numbers,
parts descriptions, etc. to be sent to Procurement.
• Fault finding and typical issues, with solutions.
• Use of tools during inspections and servicing.
• Health and safety, and organization of work during inspections and servicing.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same field
• Electrical inspection and repairs of: Motors, Motor Starters, Running Conduit, wire pulling,
and control panels using both 3 phase and single-phase supply.
• Troubleshooting and repair of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and / distributed control
systems (DCS) systems
• Supervisory experience including mentoring and training of junior technicians.
• Prior experience in capacity building and training in the inspection, testing, and maintenance
of electrical control systems.
• Operate effectively in a team environment.
• Proven electrical and mechanical skills required to include the ability to read electrical info
blueprint and electrical schematics, as well as the interpretation of PLC control systems when
the PLC logic diagram is not available.
• Experience in repair and troubleshooting of electrical equipment of complex systems would
be a plus.
• Prior experience in capacity building and training in the use and maintenance of the electrical
system for the water utility.
• Excellent computer competence, including experience with Microsoft Office.
• Writing skills in English, Pashto, and Dari,
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Applications should be submitted through this email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Those application received after the closing date will not considered. Only short-Listed candidates whose application corresponds to the above criteria will be contacted for test/ interview.
Please write the position name as a subject line of the email ( Electrical Maintenance Technician)
The applications will reviewed on the rolling base
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
No in-person appointments of telephone calls will be entertained.
Please write your Tazkira Number in the CV