- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Experience 4-5 Years
- Contract Duration long-term
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto,Dari,English
- Reference 000
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
About Modern Hospital for Transplantation of Khatam al-Nabiyin
Today, one of the main goals of any organization is to satisfy clients by providing quality and desirable services, in this regard and considering the significant changes and improvements in the field of health service management and replacing the accreditation model instead of evaluating the country’s medical centers. Safety and patient-centeredness, along with improving the quality of services, pays special attention to the organization’s commitment to the implementation of high standards of service, and since achieving ways to improve the quality of nursing services has always been the focus of nursing officials. Modern Khatam Al-Nabiin Transplant Hospital) (In collaboration with experts and according to the job description approved and reliable sources to develop various categories of nursing job description is
Employee Type: Full Time
Work experience: 4 to 5 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Arranging the monthly and weekly monthly work schedule of the electricity department and maintaining the hospital and implementing it.
- Generator service and maintenance a nd hospital power system.
- Timely consideration of problems in the electricity sector and other relevant sectors.
- Maintenance of medical and non-medical equipment of the hospital
- Improve maintenance and implementation procedures to reduce additional costs
- Permanent monitoring of the generator, electrical system and other equipment related to the hospital and timely troubleshooting.
- Record all repair activities and report to relevant managers
- Perform other related duties
- Job Location:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
At least four years of work experience in the electrical department of the building and the generator
How to apply:
Eligible people should send their disaster emails to the following email address.