- Salary Offer SCA Internal salary scale
- Address Ghazni City
- Years of Experience • At least 2 years’ experiences in a similar position, preferably experience of work with NGOs.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Project Based
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HRM/GRMO-43/2022
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education • Graduated from relevant Faculty of University, preferably education, Science or economics
- close Date August 11, 2022
SCA has been working in Afghanistan since 1982 and is presently managing development programmes linked to Strategic Objectives concerning Health, Education and Community Driven Development. With a total annual, budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is around 5,700 of whom 15 are non-Afghans. The SCA presence in Afghanistan consists of the Kabul Management Office (KMO), five Regional Management Offices and two Liaison Offices. In Sweden SCA has 20 staff working at the Stockholm Management Office (SMO) and around 3,500 members organized in local chapters all over the country. In the last 10 years, SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with particular focus on women, girls, boys and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development.
- To computerize school data, statistics and producing report if required.
- Assist to translate document from English to Pashto/Dari.
- Assist to maintain updated filing system, prepare delivery sheets of education material, teachers’ salaries, stationary etc.
- Help to organize meeting/workshop related to the education project and takes minutes.
- To keep record of education project staff.
- Assist in planning for timely delivery of education materials and teachers’ Salaries.
- Assist in coordination with logistic units at the RMOs, make sure that materials, text books and stationery are properly supplied.
- Assist in preparation of pay roll for field project staff (teacher, head teacher and IERP)
- Assist to collect data for outcome indicators.
- Assist in handling of SMSs, TECs and IE related activities.
- Assist with TSO in training records keeping daily activates.
- Visit CBE locations for data verification and materials’ distribution accuracy
- Prepare success stories of education activities.
- Visit CBE locations for data verification and materials’ distribution accuracy.
- Graduated from relevant Faculty of University, preferably education, Science or economics
- Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English, written and spoken
- Honest, active, innovative and well mannered
- Be familiar with secretarial work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proper computer knowledge at operational level (SCA has Ms Office as its standard software) familiar with database is must
- At least 2 years’ experiences in a similar position, preferably experience of work with NGOs.
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
- To apply online please send your application / CV and cover letter through the link below: https://scahris.odoo.com/jobs/announcements/detail/education-data-assistant-149
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.