- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience Fresh
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference Doctor for MDR-TB care RE/AD(ولایت مورد نظر)
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date August 10, 2022
About Ministry of Public Health:
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society. The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care. MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
Managing and conducting MDR-TB care activities; diagnosis, treatment, follow up,
prevention, consultation, health education and proper recording and reporting
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading and organizing MDR-TB care in MDR-TB ward.
- Working as team leader for MDR-TB ward staff
- Conducting diagnosis, treatment, prevention and consultation for MDR-TB patients
- Following up investigation of MDR-TB patients during treatment
- Night duty based on schedule
- Conducting and leading visit and consultation of TB patients in their home, particularly
- for starting treatment
- Providing health education, awareness, disease, treatment, side effects, prevention and
- regular/uninterrupted of medication
- Managing medication for any 2nd line drugs side effects
- Managing and supervising stocking, rational use and procuring of TB 2nd line drugs
- Recording and reporting MDR-TB data according to the program need
- Conducting necessary activities for further coordination among partners
- Carrying out any tasks as may be assigned by NTP line manager
- Graduate from a Medical Faculty, internal medicine specialist is desirable
- Having experience on TB control activities or communicable diseases control
- Having report writing skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
- Having primary level of Computer knowledge
Afghanistan, Paktya, Balkh, Herat
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items
is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic
submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in
your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the
original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
- Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
- Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
- Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
- Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
- Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira
number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great
Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai, HR Officer, MoPH-
GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process.
Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in
disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
قابل یاد آوری است ولایت مورد نظر خویش را در ایمل ارسالی خویش مشخص نماید.