- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience AFN10000 - AFN15000 monthly
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 1 year
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 000
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period Not Specified
- Education Medical Doctor
- close Date February 15, 2023
About Atarud A Lingua English Language Academy
Atarud A lingua is the American English Language which was established in 2012. It is registered with the Ministry of Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Atarud A lingua has an advanced and interactive system consisting of twenty books and chapters the main focus of which is to help the ESL students improve their English skills in a practical and academic manner. Moreover, this system of practical methodology contains various useful exercise, quizzes, and exams that are designed to enhance the ability of students so they can increase their score on complicated international evaluation exams, such as IELTS and TOEFL iBT. Atarud A lingua also possesses a professional system of hiring which evaluates the ability of ESL teachers whether or not they can successfully fulfill the requirements of A Lingua advanced Interactive System and teach their students in a practical way. Furthermore, it is dedicated to provide opportunities for the students according to an American standard. Students are taught by qualified and experienced teachers throughout the entire program. In addition, they have the chance to practice the target language in a real English environment under the supervision of a native instructor just as soon as they reach the advanced level. Besides practical English, Atarud A lingua offers the IT courses which are taught by strong and expert teachers who have trained thousands of students in this field during the past ten years. The first practical English brand Atarud A lingua has certainly brought and will definitely continue to bring positive changes into this developing society. It, consequently, is the name of a unique environment where students can rapidly change their dreams into reality and achieve their goals.
Atarud A lingua English Language Academy is hiring qualified and skillful Senior English instructors for its all Campuses.
The incumbent will work under the supervision of the Finance Manager. The major responsibilities are as follows:
Duties & Responsibilities
• Initially must set financial mission of Atarud.
• Submission of the financial report on Daily and Monthly bases to the Main Office.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the Academy, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
• Documenting, record keeping, and making use of Atarud MIS software.
• Providing recommendation into better monitoring onsite expenses.
• Review of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments.
• Ensure proper filing of financial documentation.
• Generally keep under review the financial and reporting systems.
• To follow up the student’s’ payment procedure on monthly base.
• Update and implement financial policies and procedures.
• Responsible of every single financial transaction. Need to maintain proper MIS.
• Thinking for Atarud long- and short-term goals.
• BBA Finance.
• Integrity; honesty; understanding of data privacy standards.
• Excellent mathematical skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Management experience.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; thorough understanding of business principles and practices.
• Superior attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills. research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; computer skills; multi-tasking skills.
Minimum of a diploma or certificate in finance, preferably a bachelor degree in finance with at least two years of experience.
Afghanistan – Kabul
The first Practical English Brand
• Main Campus: Kot-e-Sangi, Kabul.
• Second Campus: Baraki Square, Kabul.
• Third Campus: Salim Karwan & Khair Kahana, Kabul.
• Fourth Campus: Khair Khana Qala-e-Najara Square, Kabul.
For further information, you may get in touch with us at: 0093 (0) 0797036000
If you meet the above qualifications, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. With the subject of email ‘Finance Manager’ along with reference ‘Finance Manager’. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.