- Salary Offer Based on Salary scale
- Years of Experience At least five years of experience as HR Director or Head of Human Resources.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Type Permanent
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 48
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education • Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters's degree preferred.
- close Date August 31, 2022
About Roshan Telecom ( TDCA):
Roshan Telecom ( TDCA)
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring the right talents.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends, including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters’s degree preferred.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
- At least five years of experience as HR Director or Head of Human Resources.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.