- Salary Offer As per Company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3-5 Years of experiences
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration (3 months’ probation) Extendable
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference IS Ltd-002
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelors of Medical Science, Pharmacy, Midwifery, Public Health, Stomatology, Business Administration- Specialization in Marketing or any other relevant medical field.
- close Date August 25, 2022
About IS Ltd:
The Deputy Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for the marketing activities of a pharmaceutical organization in the constantly changing industry scenario. He executes the sales promotional activities, placing the advertisements, and other marketing strategies. He designs, develops, implements, and analyzes various marketing strategies and media used to market and promote the new products. The Deputy Manager oversees the working of the other sales supporting workforce who are responsible for the actual implementation of the marketing strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the overall sales & marketing strategy for the company.
- Accomplish marketing and visitor’s objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising and promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Promote new products developed by the companies to health care service providers.
- Develops relationship with partners, traders, and customers in order to enforce company’s image in the market.
- Update target list, prospect list and existing customer’s list on daily basis and submit updated copy to Deputy Managing Director on weekly basis.
- Day to day management of the sales & marketing team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting marketing team KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Work with marketing team on approaches to building business.
- Evaluates & oversees the activities and performance of the team on a daily basis.
- Ensure daily morning meeting with the marketing team.
- Strive to achieve the daily target set to the team and himself.
- Training the marketing team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Managing performance of underperforming members of the marketing team.
- Determining and achieving the sales goals of the organization
- Working with marketing team on approaches to building business.
- Visiting hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and doctors on daily basis with the visitors and according to the plan.
- Monitor the achievement of the laid objectives for the team.
- Develop promotional ideas and material.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company Senior Management.
- Monitors competitor’s products and improvises selling strategies for own products.
- Perform any other task if assigned.
- Bachelor of Medical Science, Pharmacy, Midwifery Stomatology, Business Administration- Specialized in Marketing or any other relevant field and an additional experience in marketing management with minimum 3 to 5 years is necessary to become an ideal candidate for this position.
- Good knowledge of marketing for pharmaceuticals.
- Must have strong leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and strategizing skills.
- Computer skills (Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package is must).
- Time management skills.
- Experience in trainings and capacity building / development of staff is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto languages.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com not later than 25 September 2022. Please mention the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email as (Deputy Sales & Marketing Manager- IS Ltd-002). E-mail without mentioning the Position Title and vacancy number in the subject line will not be considered.
In addition to it:
- Send us only your updated resume as a word file.
- Do not send application letters, educational documents, work experience certificates, appreciation letters or any other documents.
- Only male candidates can apply.
- Applicants with work experience in Pharmaceutical Industry are highly encouraged to apply