- Salary Offer As Per Organization Salary Range
- Years of Experience Five Years of managerial work experience in Banking finance.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 0007
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in in Economic, Finance, Accounting and Business or ACCA Qualified/Ongoing .
- close Date August 12, 2022
About Ghazanfar Bank:
Ghazanfar Bank, a full-fledged licensed commercial Bank, commenced its operations in March 2009. The Share Holders of the Bank belongs to one of the leading business groups of Afghanistan. As a leading business house Ghazanfar Group is involved in various key businesses sectors as a front runner such as import and distribution of Petroleum/Gas and other various important industrial sectors. Ghazanfar Bank started its operation in Kabul, Afghanistan, and is offering key financial services both under conventional and Islamic Banking. The Bank has since opened up its Branches at various key locations such as Mazar Sharif, Hairatan, Kunduz, Takhar, Pule- Khumri, Jalalabad, Herat & Kandahar besides opening another eight branches at Kabul in Sarai Shahzada, Shar-e-Naw, Karte Naw, Kote Sangi, Lase Maryam, Karte Char and Wazir Akbar Khan. In due course of time, the Bank intends to expand its Branch Network in Kabul as well as at other key locations of the Country.
As Deputy Chief Finance Officer your responsible to:
1. Deputy Chief Financial is responsible of Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and with nominal direction, direct work activities in one or more divisions of the finance department. Assist the Chief Financial Officer with directing, coordinating and administering all of operations of Bank’s finance department including: managing, planning, budgeting, forecasting, organizing, controlling and guiding the nominated activities of the Finance & Accounting Department of the bank at Head Office as well at Branches of the Bank. Provide leadership, training and supervision within the department and ensures compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures and also ensures compliance to the standard Accounting Principles.
2. Deputy Chief Financial officer is Responsible for Cost Accounting, preparation of Budgets, Reporting to Central Bank and other Regulatory Authorities and ensuring to safeguard the Assets of the Bank.
3. Deputy Chief Financial officer shall Manage the preparation and presentation of the annual budgets of head office and branches.
4. Deputy Chief Financial Officer Shall Ensure that the expenses and revenues are booked by the accrual basis at the end of every month and financial statements represent true and fair view of the bank.
5. Deputy Chief Financial Officer Shall Supervise manage and mentor all staff within the Finance Department.
6. Deputy Chief Financial shall assist the CFO of the Bank in the administration of Financial/Accounting side of the Bank on day to day basis and reflecting the position of the Bank in this regard on Monthly, Quarterly, Six Monthly and Annual Basis.
7. Deputy Chief Financial shall proactively attend and solve day to day Accounting/Balancing problems faced by the Bank.
8. Deputy Chief Financial Officer Shall counsel the CFO on fiscal control and profitability; prepare, present and interpret financial reports to senior management; adhere to tax laws and regulatory compliance for properly reflecting the financial position of the Bank.
9. Deputy Chief Financial Officer shall assist in attaining established Bank’s financial goals. Perform supervisory duties of departmental staff; coordinate with other Departments of the Bank for ensuring achievement of Financial Goals of the Bank. Provide necessary training and writing Manuals, Check Lists and Guidelines and establishing procedures for the staff to follow.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in in Economic, Finance, Accounting and Business or ACCA Qualified/Ongoing.
- Shall have one of the professional certifications (CFA and CPA) or any other relevant international accredited certification.
- Five Years of managerial work experience in Banking finance.
1. Excellent Communication skills.
2. Negotiation and problem-solving Skills.
3. Excellent Dari/Pashto/English languages Writing, Reading, Listening skills.
4. Excellent computer skills with extensive experience in Excel and word processing, spreadsheets, MS teams, and other software applications.
5. Outcome Focus
6. performance Driven
7. Quality and Service driven
8. Team Oriented
10. Contributes to corporate spirituality.
11. periodize spiritual growth and care of staff
12. Model global thinking and local action
13. Decision-making Skills
14. Take persuasive stand on difficult issue
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to (email@example.com)
Please Mention specific Job Title in subject of your E-mail otherwise your Email will not be considered.
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.