- Salary Offer As per as AADA salary scale.
- Experience 2 years’ experience in dentistry
- Number of Vacancies 3
- Contract Duration 1 Year
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference N/A
- Gender Male
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date September 10, 2021
- Education University degree (Stomatolog).
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan
- Inform and demonstrate appropriate oral hygiene to patients in the health facility.
- Carry out oral hygiene information to clients.
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment and material in the dental section.
- Fill the registry book, in continues manner (and while patient is present), recording all patient data, diagnosis, referrals, advises and other facts corresponding to examinations.
- Fill statistical data correctly on oral hygiene health education and dental extraction.
- Ensue proper sterilization of dentistry instrument and material used in this regard.
Use disposable syringe for each individual.
- University degree (Stomatolog).
- 2 years’ experience in dentistry
Strong intrapersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of staff.
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of Position and Name of Province in which they want to apply either through e-mail to address shown below, or through direct submission to the Human Resource department of AADA main office ““House #33, PD 4, Second part of Kart-e-Parwan, Ghazi Ayob Khan female high school lane, Kabul, Afghanistan. Candidates who send their CVs through e-mail must mention the Title of position (Dentist (Male) Paktia Province) in which they want to apply, in the subject line of email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title; else otherwise the CV will not be entertained.
NOTE: Please add the title of position and province on which you are going to apply for, in the subject line of your email.