- Salary Offer As per the Organization salary scale
- Experience At least one year similar experience with NGOs
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 11 Months
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference PU-AMI/HR/KBL/001404
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date August 12, 2021
- Education Degree in Computer Science, Information Management and Statistics or any other social science discipline
About Première Urgence – Aide Médicale Internationale (PU-AMI)
(PU-AMI) معلومات در مورد موسسه :
Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency. The association leads in average 200 projects by year in the following sectors of intervention: food security, health, nutrition, construction and rehabilitation of infrastructures, water, sanitation, hygiene and economic recovery. PUI is providing assistance to around 7 million people in 22 countries – in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and France.
Afghan mission is the oldest PUI mission, with the first medical intervention launched in 1979 just after the Soviet Invasion. PU-AMI’s teams currently work mainly on the implementation of health services for the population of Eastern region, complementing its health response across the sectors of nutrition, protection, WaSH with an important focus on displaced population.
موسسه (PU-AMI) یک اداره غیردولتی، غیرانتفاعی، غیرسیاسی و غیر مذهبی مدد رسان بین ا لمللی میباشد. تیم ما متعهد به رسانیدن کمک به قربانیان ملکی منزوی شده و محروم ویا آنعده قربانیان/مردم ملکی را براورده سازد که به اثر جنگ، حوادث طبیعی و مشکلات اقتصادی بیجاشده اند، به حاشیه کشانده شده اند و با خطر مواجه اند. موسسه (PU-AMI) به 7 میلیون مردم در 22 ممالک 200 پروزه را در سال در بخش های دیل رهبری مینماید: مصوونیت غذایی –صحت- سوٰ ء تغذی- باز سازی و ساختمانی زیر بنا ها – اب – بهداشت- حفظ ا لصحه و باز سازی اقتصادی در افریقا، آسیا، شرق میانه، ارو پای شرقی، و فرانسه معا ونت مینماید.
ماموریت افغانستان به حیث ماموریت قدیمی با اولین مداخله در بخش صحی در سال1979 فقط بعد از تجاوز شوروی اغاذ گردیده است. تیم پی پو- ای ام ای فعلآ مصروف عرضه خدمات صحی برای مردم زون شرقی متمم پاسخگویی به صحت با بخش های سوء تغذی حفاظت وواش فعالیت مینماید.
Responsibilities and particular assignments
Collection of monthly reports from the supported health facilities and Mobile health teams at the end of each month and checking of all the collected reports , entry of all the collected reports in the relevant data bases and in the project tools. Also, keeping of the hard and soft copies of all HFs and ambulances related monthly reports in separate file in an organized manner. Regular communication with HFs staff to provide them with reporting tools Keeping and maintenance of HMIS tools to the Supported health facilities and to MHTs.
Objective 1: Data Collection
- Collect monthly trauma reports from the supported Health facilities of both provinces at the end of each month.
- Collect ambulances monthly referrals reports at the end of each month.
- Collect mobile Health teams monthly reports at the end of each month .
- Collect Mobile Health Teams weekly activities reports each week before the deadline. Of both projects
- During any problem in the reports must be share with ECHO project technical team.
Objective 2: Data entry of monthly data.
- Data entry of all the collected monthly reports in the relevant data base and in project tools.
- Entry supported health facilities, ambulances and MHTs reports should be complete before the reporting deadline
- After the completion of data entry all the should be crosschecked with database for the purpose of data accuracy
- Keeping all the collected reports hard and soft copies in the separate file.
Objective 3: keeping and maintenance of HMIS tools
- Keeping all the HMIS tools in the stock
- Supply the HMIS tools to the Mobile Health teams base on their Need.
- Supply of the update Trauma reporting tools to the supported health facilities base on their need
- Keeping of the reporting tools blank format in the separate file.
Qualification/ Requirements تحصیلات و شرایط لازمه
Education Background: Degree in Computer Science, Information Management and Statistics or any other social science discipline
Work Experience: At least one year similar experience with NGOs
Knowledge and skills:
Experience working with health organizations/managing health data
Experience working in the eastern region
Knowledge of HMIS system and tools
Interest in working in humanitarian sector and good understanding of humanitarian principles
Observation, active listening and analysis skills
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with diverse people
Strong organization skills and attention to details
Good communication and reporting skills
Very good team spirit! Ability to work within a team.
Willingness to improve own knowledge and skills by actively participating in any training sessions and capacity building activities and willingness to share experience and build capacities of a team.
Willingness to look beyond his/her job description and cooperate with all departments
Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
No other type of submission will be accepted. Prepare your resume before applying, you will have to attach it.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted & local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.