- Salary Offer As per organization Scale
- Experience 1 Year
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 9 months with possibility of extension
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 00325-IMCAFG-2022
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date January 22, 2022
- Education Computer science degree or equivalent
About International Medical Corps:
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief programs. IMC is carrying out medical relief services in several provinces of Afghanistan.
Under the direct supervision of the WASH Officer, the Data Entry Clerk will contribute to the Data collection, entry and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Updating online database/reporting system with Submission actual monthly , weekly and quarterly reports
- Type data provided directly from customers
- Create spread sheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Safeguarding policy for Staff:
- Respect and follow International Medical Corps Safeguarding policy and never neglect, abuse, harm and exploit children, young people, and adult at risk,
- Report any actual or suspicious harm to the children and vulnerable adult caused by staff and program.
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- 1 Year Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
You are kindly requested to send your written CV or resume through email and mention the vacancy number of the position in the subject line. Application received after the closing date and without subject line (vacancy number) will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test/interview.
Interested candidates should send their application to the following email address:
Important: To ensure an open, transparent staff selection process pleases certify in your application form that I have no relative or personal relationship with International Medical Corps employees if yes, please disclose the Name, Position and Relation, otherwise your CV will be not considered for shortlist
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review