- Salary Offer As per the Organization salary scale
- Experience 1 years of experience as data entry in an INGO, an asset. Experience in Health sector is an asset.
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 11 Months
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference PU-AMI/HR/KBL/001403
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date August 12, 2021
- Education IT university degree (bachelor preferred)
About Première Urgence – Aide Médicale Internationale (PU-AMI)
(PU-AMI) معلومات در مورد موسسه :
Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency. The association leads in average 200 projects by year in the following sectors of intervention: food security, health, nutrition, construction and rehabilitation of infrastructures, water, sanitation, hygiene and economic recovery. PUI is providing assistance to around 7 million people in 22 countries – in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and France.
Afghan mission is the oldest PUI mission, with the first medical intervention launched in 1979 just after the Soviet Invasion. PU-AMI’s teams currently work mainly on the implementation of health services for the population of Eastern region, complementing its health response across the sectors of nutrition, protection, WaSH with an important focus on displaced population.
موسسه (PU-AMI) یک اداره غیردولتی، غیرانتفاعی، غیرسیاسی و غیر مذهبی مدد رسان بین ا لمللی میباشد. تیم ما متعهد به رسانیدن کمک به قربانیان ملکی منزوی شده و محروم ویا آنعده قربانیان/مردم ملکی را براورده سازد که به اثر جنگ، حوادث طبیعی و مشکلات اقتصادی بیجاشده اند، به حاشیه کشانده شده اند و با خطر مواجه اند. موسسه (PU-AMI) به 7 میلیون مردم در 22 ممالک 200 پروزه را در سال در بخش های دیل رهبری مینماید: مصوونیت غذایی –صحت- سوٰ ء تغذی- باز سازی و ساختمانی زیر بنا ها – اب – بهداشت- حفظ ا لصحه و باز سازی اقتصادی در افریقا، آسیا، شرق میانه، ارو پای شرقی، و فرانسه معا ونت مینماید.
ماموریت افغانستان به حیث ماموریت قدیمی با اولین مداخله در بخش صحی در سال1979 فقط بعد از تجاوز شوروی اغاذ گردیده است. تیم پی پو- ای ام ای فعلآ مصروف عرضه خدمات صحی برای مردم زون شرقی متمم پاسخگویی به صحت با بخش های سوء تغذی حفاظت وواش فعالیت مینماید.
Responsibilities and particular assignmentsمسؤلیت ها و وظایف مشخص
General responsibilities of the data entry assistant:
- Gathering the data collection reports from HFs and MHTs at the end of each month.
- Recording monthly collected data as soft from field level for the following cases.
- Keeping all the reports as hard copy in the separate files boxes.
- Keeping data collection blank formats in the separate file boxes.
- Supplying of blank formats to HFs based on need of the HFs.
- Supporting in the design of reporting templates as per donor requirements.
Objective 1: Collection of monthly reports
- Informing Data officer and project managers in case of any problem identified in the reports collected.
- Keeping all the reports as a hard copy in separate file boxes
- Keeping some copies of blank formats in separate file box
- Preparation of order form for copy of formats
- Supplying of formats and registers to HFs and other stakeholders based on their needs.
Objective 2: Data entry and database management
- Before entry of monthly collected data, checking all reports collected in hard copy to identify any mistake.
- Providing feedback on the databases to help the development/revision of databases by the Data Officer.
- Data entry of monthly collected reports as per reporting calendar established with Data officer and project managers
- Entering any kind of data as required per reporting needs and based on conducted assessments.
- Preparation of lists and data entry for the data collected by the MEAL team as per line manager’s instructions.
Objective 3: Transversal
- Support the Data Officer in cleaning, preparation and analysis of the databases as per line manager’s request.
- Support the Data Officer in drafting the reports and submitting them to the relevant staff on time.
- Support the Project teams with data entry of project registers into databases as per line manager’s instruction.
Providing guidance to the HF and MHT staff on how to fill the forms and registers as per line manager’s instructions.
The tasks and responsibilities defined in this job description are non-exhaustive and can evolve depending on the project’s needs.
Qualification/ Requirements تحصیلات و شرایط لازمه
- Education Background: IT university degree (bachelor preferred)
- Work Experience: 1 years of experience as data entry in an INGO, an asset. Experience in Health sector is an asset.
- Knowledge and skills:
- Interest in working in humanitarian sector and good understanding of humanitarian principles
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Very good team spirit! Ability to work within a team.
- Willingness to improve own knowledge and skills by actively participating in any training sessions and capacity building activities and willingness to share experience and build capacities of a team.
- Willingness to look beyond his/her job description and cooperate with all Departments
- Ability to deal well with stress and tight deadlines
- Experience/training in protection will be an asset
- Languages: Fluency in written and spoken Pashto and Dari is required. English professional proficiency, an asset
- Computer skills: Strong knowledge of MS office software (including Word, Access, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and understanding of data analysis software (Kobo Humanitarian Tool box)
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts (field experience)
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
No other type of submission will be accepted. Prepare your resume before applying, you will have to attach it.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted & local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.