- Salary Offer As per OHW salary skill
- Address Mazar Sharif
- Years of Experience Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 6 Months
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 536
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor degree in the relevant field
- close Date August 9, 2022
About Organization of Human Welfare (OHW):
The Organization of Human Welfare (OHW) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) and is non-political, not-for-profit, and impartial organization with no bias towards a particular religion, ethnicity, or political belief. It has its own independent legal status and entity. OHW is registered with the Ministry of Economy in Kabul, Afghanistan (Registration No: 1014) and is a member of South West Afghanistan and Baluchistan Agency for Coordination (SWABAC), the coordinating body for NGOs in southern Afghanistan. The Managing Director of OHW also formally represents SWABAC in coordination meetings at the national level.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Data Entry& Documentation officer provides day-to-day data entry support to Stabilization Program.
- Will work under the supervision Project Team Leader to ensure timely submissions of data into Virtual space.
- In the Data Entry & Documentation role, will provide quality substance abuse case management services to specific beneficiary according to the programs established policies and procedures.
- The Data Entry/ Documentation officer will provide a wide range of Data Entry services and carry a case load.
- Primary case management duties include, but are not limited to, engaging clients upon intake, assisting clients in accessing basic emergency services, and collaborating with outside resources for effective discharge planning.
- The Data Entry/ Documentation officer will also assist the Supervisor with reviewing incoming referrals and scheduling intakes.
- Responsibilities will include proper documentation of all required data, telephone interviewing when necessary, and acceptance of those applicants who meet project criteria.
- The Data Entry/ Documentation officer accurately complete all required admission and orientation documentation within Care-Logic (the electronic health record), ensure that the electronic client chart is complete and keeps daily notes up-to-date at all times.
- The Data Entry/ Documentation officer will assist with scanning of forms in the electronic health record, archiving current paper medical records and copying of medical records as requested by the supervisor.
Bachelor degree to the relevant field
Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience
Experience in the use of computers and office software packages
Ability to sit for moderate periods of time at a desk in an office while performing data entry tasks and/or managing documentation
Ability to use office equipment
Excellent knowledge in English and fluent in both national language of Afghanistan.
Have good communication and relationship skill.
We only accept applications that come in via our recruiting platform so we made a point of designing a concise and user-friendly process. Please refrain from sending us your application via e-mail.
In order to get started, please submit your application by choosing the relevant vacancy and clicking the button “Apply”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.