- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 1 year
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AUB/HR/023-062
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education High School
- close Date December 4, 2023
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a full-fledged privately owned commercial bank incorporated on October 4, 2007. The Bank obtained its banking license under the Banking Laws of Afghanistan from the Central Bank of Afghanistan (DA Afghanistan Bank) and received incorporation license from Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA). The Bank is currently operating through 34 branches and 13 booths in Kabul and other big cities of Afghanistan. The bank is offering financial products and services in both Conventional and Islamic Banking across these branches.
AUB is strengthened with the most professional bankers of the region and driven by the strategic goals set out by its Board of Management and Supervisory Board, the Bank has invested in the state of the art core banking system, Flex cube, in order to provide its customers with an extensive range of products and services. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com.
The Customer Services Officer is responsible for providing excellent customer services for bank’s clients by processing the transactions on time and accurate, answering, guiding customers on various bank’s products, cross selling of products and building rapport with customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Ensure that customers receive excellent services by providing quick and accurate information and processing the requests as efficient as possible.
2. Get ensured of proper clients identifications.
3. Verification of account opening and account closing.
4. Assess bank’s clients and guide them how to fill the required forms & applications.
5. Communicate to promote various products of the Bank to the clients.
6. Provide needed documents and review files to ensure all documents have been completed.
7. Handle or solve clients’ concerns and/or quires to ensure of the highest possible clients’ satisfactions.
8. Promote bank’s image in the community.
· High School Graduated; University degree will be preferred.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in customer services, dealing with clients preferably with a Bank.
· Excellent communication skills/customer services skills.
· Ability of analyzing and solving problems.
· Good communication skill both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
· Familiarity with computer programs (Office package).
. Team player and ability to work under stress.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this vacancy can share their complete profile including (application letter, updated CV and recent photo) electronically to below mentioned email and please indicate the vacancy number (AUB/HR/023-062) in the subject line of your email otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates who have completed the requirements of the vacancy will be called for further selection process.