- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 2 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AUB/HR/023-009
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date February 8, 2023
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently, this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
The CSO is responsible for providing excellent customer services for the bank’s clients by processing the transactions on time and accurately, answering, guiding customers on various bank products, cross-selling products, and building rapport with customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that customers receive excellent services by providing quick and accurate information and processing requests as efficiently as possible.
- Get ensured proper client identifications.
- Verification of account opening and account closing.
- Assess the bank’s clients and guide them on how to fill out the required forms & applications.
- Communicate to promote various products of the Bank to the clients.
- Provide needed documents and review clients’ files to ensure all required documents have been completed.
- Handle or solve clients’ concerns and/or quires to ensure the highest possible client satisfaction.
- Promote the bank’s image in the community.
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
- High School Graduate; a University degree will be preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer services, dealing with clients preferably with a Bank.
- Excellent communication skills/customer service skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good communication skills both oral and written in Dari, Pashto, and English.
- Familiarity with computer programs (Office package).
- Team player and ability to work under stress.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this position can submit their application (CV, Cover Letter, and recent photo) electronically to bellow mention email. Please include the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test & interview