- Salary Offer As per organization Salary Scale
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto,English,Dari
- Reference ADF-132
- Gender Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period Not satisfied
- Close Date September 8, 2020
- Education Bachelor degree in economics, business administration, agriculture
About Agricultural Development Fund:
Agricultural Development Fund (ADF), is a financial institution under the Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL), Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA). The ADF’s mission is to finance agriculture and agribusinesses across the country, so as to contribute to the economic development of Afghanistan. While the primary target client of the ADF is the commercial farmers, it also provides financial support to other small/large farmers, cooperatives, agricultural input suppliers, equipment dealers, processors, wholesalers and exporters; as well as to those businesses that support agriculture, such as storage facilities and the transporters. ADF provides funding to its clients both, directly and indirectly, i.e. through financial and non-financial intermediaries. Its financing activities span agricultural production, processing, trade and marketing at all levels.
- Input and review credit application as instructed by business development director/credit manager.
- Accumulates relevant information regarding customer’s credit history.
- Communicates with credit manager, on the credit enquires through phone.
- Make telephonic reviews, and quires with clients.
- Assist business development team with arranging meetings, events, and entertaining clients.
- Follow up on files and clients disbursements with credit admin department.
- Assist business development team on following with the team for ensuring timely monitoring and evaluation.
- Any other task assigned by business development director.
- Bachelor degree in economics, business administration, agriculture
- Atleast 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent command of spoken and written languages: English, Dari & Pashto languages
- Ability to operate computers.
All interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF – 132) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.