- Salary Offer Based on Salary scale
- Experience • Minimum 2 years of contract management experience in a purchasing/procurement environment is required.
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 6
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date September 27, 2021
- Education • Bachelor degree in Business, Law, Supply Chain Management or other related discipline is preferred;
About Roshan Telecom ( TDCA):
Roshan Telecom ( TDCA)
The responsibilities and duties of the Contracts Analyst are as follows:
- Preparing contracts and site lease agreements for a sign.
- Tracking and ensuring timely renewal of contracts and site lease agreements;
- Assist in the administration of existing contracts
- Coordinating the interaction between business and vendors for all contractual matters.
- Maintain an organized library of executed contracts and site lease agreements according to document retention policies.
- Track the internal approval of contracts and sign-off by vendors and landlords;
- Prepare final documents for execution, obtain fully executed agreements, and upload scanned
- Assist Contracts Specialist to ensure all contracts and site lease agreements meet Roshan’s standard minimum requirements.
- Preparing detailed, complete and timely reports and related documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Law, Supply Chain Management or other related discipline is preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a purchasing/procurement environment required in lieu of a Bachelor degree’
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)- added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of contract management experience in a purchasing/procurement environment is required.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Good to Strong contract drafting and negotiating skills;
- Good to Strong understanding of the contracting process;
- Detail orientation;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating good verbal and written English language skills; communicating effectively and establishing working relationships with Roshan staff, landlords, and vendors.
- Applying logical and team-based problem-solving techniques that build collaboration and ensure efficient use of resources.
- Managing a variety of competing tasks and priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Taking initiative, overcoming obstacles, and maintaining momentum on assignments.
- Anticipating questions, issues, and concerns and acting as an effective troubleshooter.
- Making decisions and exercising good judgment; demonstrating political astuteness.
- Maintaining poise while dealing with people in difficult situations; exercising tact and diplomacy; interacting in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all matters.
- Good database preparation and database modification skills using MS Office Products;
- Experience with ERP systems.