- Salary Offer 20000 - 25000 AFN monthly
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 1 year(s)
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 000
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date November 12, 2021
About Atarud A Lingua English Language Academy:
Atarud A lingua is the American English Language which was established in 2012. It is registered with the Ministry of Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Atarud A lingua has an advanced and interactive system consisting of twenty books and chapters the main focus of which is to help the ESL students improve their English skills in a practical and academic manner. Moreover, this system of practical methodology contains various useful exercise, quizzes, and exams that are designed to enhance the ability of students so they can increase their score on complicated international evaluation exams, such as IELTS and TOEFL iBT. Atarud A lingua also possesses a professional system of hiring which evaluates the ability of ESL teachers whether or not they can successfully fulfill the requirements of A Lingua advanced Interactive System and teach their students in a practical way. Furthermore, it is dedicated to provide opportunities for the students according to an American standard. Students are taught by qualified and experienced teachers throughout the entire program. In addition, they have the chance to practice the target language in a real English environment under the supervision of a native instructor just as soon as they reach the advanced level. Besides practical English, Atarud A lingua offers the IT courses which are taught by strong and expert teachers who have trained thousands of students in this field during the past ten years. The first practical English brand Atarud A lingua has certainly brought and will definitely continue to bring positive changes into this developing society. It, consequently, is the name of a unique environment where students can rapidly change their dreams into reality and achieve their goals.
Atarud A lingua English Language Academy is hiring qualified and skillful Computer Instructor for its all branches.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Taking regular classes as per weekly time table.
Maintaining an acceptable level of discipline in the class.
Must teach computer classes from beginner level until advance level
Submitting syllabus breakup by the given date and time.
Submitting, in writing, syllabus coverage report at the end of each month.
Taking frequent class tests, quizzes, spot tests and recording results of the same.
Ensuring that Home Work is given and that all Fellows note down the home work in their diaries.
To install update standard office packages.
To make trouble shooting in hardware and software.
• Bachelor’s degree is required in Computer Science or diploma in related field.
• Diploma in Networking, software and hardware installation.
• Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• At least Five years of Computer teaching experience with NGO/INGO or educational institutes.
• Ability and willingness to work under pressure as part of a professional team.
• Have a strong communication skill;
• Able to establish professional relation with his/her students.
• Should be able to provide Beginner, Medium and Advance level Computer courses.
• Ability to draft report, in Pashto, Dari and English.
• Should be able to teach in Pashto and Dari.
• Being humble when work under pressure
• Ability to teach effectively using a variety of methods, relate to students and facilitate learning.
• Has a background about active learning?
• Experience from 3 years to 6 years.
If you meet the above qualifications, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. with the subject of email ‘Senior English Instructor’ along with reference ‘Computer Instructor.’ Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
The first Practical English Brand
· Main Campus: Kot-e-Sangi, Kabul.
For further information, you may get in touch with us at: 0093 (0) 799 71 01 01